The Eve of Sewing

Eve's POV-

I was so happy with my new family, my old one left me and it was terrible, but at the moment I was exploring the Studio and found a small door and went to open it. But it was locked, so I went to find a key and found a very peculiar one that mostly looked like it was made out of yarn. So I put it in the worked but the key fell apart, but I crawled in to see a cute little room.

 So I put it in the worked but the key fell apart, but I crawled in to see a cute little room

"My it's so dusty" I said getting to my feet and seeing layers of dust

"My it's so dusty" I said getting to my feet and seeing layers of dust. "Since my family is performing at the moment I past the time and clean up" I said and found a broom and started clean.

Later

I was starting to organize some fabric until I found a book on sewing which interested me a lot. I looked through it and found out how to do a knot, how to use a sewing machine, to make cloths, and even how to make dolls. I then found a empty dolls and patterns in a old chest and took them out.
I got an idea and took the scissors off the table and started working.

(* Just know it ended up diffrent and also pretend that she was making the pink dolls dress as well)

After I was finished the doll and dress I started to put it on.
It suiter me well so I took the doll and decided to serprise everyone after there show. Then Alice or what I like to call mom since I call Ink other mom "Eve what are you doing here and WHEN DID YOU GET THAT BEAUTIFUL DRESS" she asked lifting me up into the air.
"I made it in the small room" I said "Small room what room?" she asked confused "That... room" I said and saw the room was gone and noticed that that there were black lines on my hands that looked like my bones.
"Come on Eve darling let's have dinner and I'll read you to sleep" she said and carryed me out.

'I wonder where that room went?'