What's The Use of Feeling, Ink?

(This part is when Boris was just killed and Ink went into a deep depression while Bendy

**Still still in greff but he's stays strong for Boria and Ink**

trys to make her feel better, BUT I know you know better

Prequel to "Can't Hide From Us")

Ink's POV-

There was nothing going on going on here, it's so quiet here, Boris is... gone. Alice only stays in her room moping around not helping. So I went to where Boris is and opened the door, and there he was on the table, the smell of rot everywhere.
I went towards him and went to my knees and started to cry.

"Oh Boris... Bendy said that this suffering will all be over but I don't know how long I can wait anymore... why did Joey do this... why did he give her this idea to become more beautiful" I said weeping then I heard the door open.
"Again Ink?" it was my brother Bendy. "Bendy I didn't-!" "You just left this room 10 minutes ago" he said angrily walking towards me. "Why can't you just leave me alone to GREVE" I almost yelled at him as I looked away from him, still crying. "God dame it... monster of ink, Sing for her MAKE her feel better!" he damanded "Yes master" they said.

No ones POV-

(Bendy sings)

Ahh ha ha

Ahh ha ha

Ahh ah ah ha ah ha ah

Ahh ha ha

Ahh ha ha

Ahh ah ah ha ah ha ah...

Why would you want to be here? (Walks to the wall that said 'Who's Laughing Now?')

What do you ever SEE Here (Looks angry and throws his arms towards the wall)

This doesn't make you feel worse then you do, so Tell me (Ink looks at Bendy and Bendy walks to her)

What's the use of feeling, Ink? (Get to her level and puts his fingers under her chin and makes her look at him)

Why would you want to keep up this horrendous Facade? (Looks away and wave his hand cross her face)

And why keep up this silly game, oh tell me (Gets up )

What's the use of feeling blue?

The monsters have use they can do and fight someone (Looks and points at the monsters and walks towards them/they back up)

Alice has use she can annoy the crap out of someone (Looks away in annoyance)

I can terrified (Smiles crazily)

And you can terriform (Looks at her with his pupil small with small tears)

So where's my sister shen I need her Ink (Walks towards her)

YOU'VE GOT TO STOP YOUR GRIEVING INK (Ink gets up and hugs dead Boris's arm with Bendy behind her)

And YES, we still Love him and we're always thinking of him... (Ink turns around and Bendy pulls her into a dance)

So now there's something we can DO, BUT just tell me (Tightens his grip and lets go to turn around and puts his hand on his heart/Ink goes back on the ground)

What's the use of feeling

What's the use of feeling greff

Oh (Leans on a chair)

How can you stand to be here with this pain (Throws his arm out)

(Here with this pain)

Drowning in all your regret (Looks at Boris then dramatically puts his hand on his chest)

Would you rather forget greff (Walks to Ink)

OH

Would it be grand to get rid of this pain (Puts a hand on her shoulder)

(Rid of your pain)

So let's make a plan of attacks (Gets Ink to stand up, Ink looks down )

Stop looking down, and BRING BACK THE LIGHT (Puts his fingers to her chin to look at him, then puts hand on hip and hand on hand)

(Pulls Ink up)

(Spins -like a waltz-)

And YES of course we still love him and we're always thinking of him...

Don't you know I miss and love him TOO... (Grip tightens and then lets go to turn his back to her)

But tell me... (Looks back in regret)

What's the use of feeling (Walks to a chair)

What's the use of feeling... (Leans hevily on the chair)

Hmm hmm hmm

Hmm hmm hmm

Hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm HMM hmm...

Ink's POV-

I walk towards him and hug him from behind "I'm sorry Brother... I wish I could help more" I said in a whisper "I you want to help then don't ever leave me or betray me" he said and I agreed. "Bendy, Ink" we stranded up to see a ink monster "There's intruder in the building" it said "Brother I will handle this" I said and he patted me on the head "Good girl" he said and kissed my forehead sending me off to them...