Smoke and Mirrors (SWAP YANDEREAU)

Yan! Bendy's POV-

Today I was watching over My Darling soon to be lover Boris sleeping on the couch since he was so tired from last night's performances, and I was about to go towards him but Alice pushed me before I could even get to his side. So I stood there and watched Boris ignore Alice and walked way from us. So I left as well to make some tea and cookies.
I put them on a tray and started to walk towards one of the rooms until I heard Alice mumbled saying "Boris I love you" and my eyes widened 'I didn't want to do this but...' I thought and got a bottle out and poured all of it in the tea pot and mixed it quickly "Alice I..." was all he said before I knocked on the door. "Enter" so I did and with my usual smile "Hi guys want some?" I asked placing the tray on the small table and they nodded so I turned to pour it with a dark smile. Ones I poured it I quickly pulled my smile back on and gave them the cups. They started to black out and Alice said "You little..." before I put my finger on her forehead and gave her a little push so she can fall on the floor.

I looked at them then the door opened and my sister came in and asked "Brother why are Alice and Boris on the floor?" "OH there- there SLEEPING, ya sleeping, can you give me a hand and help me get them to the chairs" I asked nicely and she nodded and did exactly what I said.
Ones she left I tied them up and put a gag in Alice's mouth and all I had to do was wait...

Later

Soon it was 12 PM and they started to wake up and Boris started to panic a little but struggled and then saw me "BENDY what happened where's Alice and why am I tied to a chair?" he asked panicked and I giggled a little and whispered "Oh Boris..." and lower my head.

I never meant to call you out *Pops head up*

I've always seen behind your smoke and mirrors *Rolls eyes side to side as well as his body*

Oh, sweetheart, please don't yell at me *Rolls eyes to him with a pout*

It really isn't hard to see, the truth that's rotting underneath *Stands strait*

Why weren't you honest from the start? *Stomps at him*

You know, I've always thought she must have liked you *Looks disgusted as Boris looks away*

She's just a temptress, don't you know? *Makes Boris look at him*

She'll say she loves you, even though

she only wants to steal your soul

*Leans into his ear*

I'll save you *Smiles at and walks infrount of hin*

You said you'd always be my friend *Looks a little angry*

That we'd get married when we both got older *Looks at him with hearts in his eyes*

I'd never heard those words before *Puts a hand on his arm*

You made me long for something more *Squeezes himself*

but then she tried to steal your love *Looks at him in the eye*

What's with that look? *See's Boris scared*

Do you really think I'm out of line tonight? *Smiles crazily*

Don't think about calling out her name *Pulls out a meat cleaver*