Yan-chan BIRTHDAY

Toro's POV-

Today was April 1st, Ayano's birthday and to be honest I feel sorry for her. In the earlier years of high school people play pranks and made fun of her because of her birthday. And that's another reason why she's always alone. I really want to do something for her Birthday but Osana is always trying to keep me away from here. "Toro are you even lessening to me!?" she yelled at me like usual "Huh, oh sorry Osana, I was just wondering what I should get someone" I said.
"So you probably just offer them a date of something, now as I was saying" as she drowned on about what ever I thought 'Maybe she would like to hang out with me, maybe read some of my books' I thought blushing.

Later

After class I asked a friend of mine from The Cooking Clue to make a small strawbarry cake that saids 'Happy Birthday' and she happily did. "Thank you so much" "Your welcome Senpai" she said as I left. I went to see if I could wrap on of my books in some wrapping paper but I didn't find anything, but I found a large red ribbon. "Perfect" I said as I tied it up.
"Now... time to find Ayano" I said to myself, putting the book under the cake.

I looked in where the delinquents were, I got insulted...

I looked in all the club rooms, I just got asked if I wanted to be in there club...

I looked on the roof, I got annoyed my a certain green headed girl...

I looked in all the class rooms, but I got a 'talking' from a certain teacher...

I looked in the frount od the school, the gym teacher told me to go back inside...

"I looked everywhere so where is she?" I asked myself fustrated then I remembered the one place I didn't look... the Charry Tree.
So I rushed toward the tree to not miss her. Ones I got outside I saw her figure under the tree and dashed towards her. "AYANO" I yelled to her "S-Senpai?" she looked at mw blushing, and I have to admit. She looked quite adorable like this.

"Ayano I heard it was your birthday so I got you a gift" I said giving het the cake and book. She sat down placing the cake down to untie it the book. "Senpai... Thank you, I love the Series of Unfortunate Events" she said happily and I smiled. "Really?" I asked sitting down next to her and she nodded. "Senpai... can you may read it to me" she said embarrassed.
"Of course" was all I said and started to read aloud, and soon when I was half was though it she was sleeping on my shoulder and all I though was....

'Cute...'