Party (COMBINED)

Your POV-

Today was a boring day for me my friend were doing something fun and my parents were out and I couldn't leave the house. "Whhhhhy" I asked the ceiling and decided to look at Wattpad and saw a email pop up, so I opened it and it said

'You are formally invited to a party at Silly Vision Studio's'

I thought it was a joke so I turned it off and walked back to my bed to see a strange portal with so many colors."Wow..." was all I said before I touched the portal lightly, then I entered the portal and entered a dark room. I couldn't see past my hand so I said "Hello?" 'Wow, good going Y/n horror movie 101' I thought.
Then I saw a light flicker and I saw one of the characters I read about, Ink she was smiling widely and walked up to me "You're Y/n right?" she asked pointing at me and I nodded "Perfect, Voice-chan wanted me to get you since she couldn't make it" she said holding out her hand. I carefully took it knowing what she could do and she led me somewhere "Okay I need you to close your eyes" she said stopping in her tracks "Why do I need to close my eye?" "Well it's a surprise" she said smiling, so I closed my eyes and she pushed me off somewhere.
I heard whispers then Ink again "Okay Y/n, open your eyes" she said hipper so I opened my eyes and saw everyone Barry, Red, Blue, the Alice's, Bendy, Boris, Henry, Joey, and Emily with the baby and they all yelled out "HAPPY OVER 12K CELIBRATION" I was astonished on what was going on anymore "What's all this for?" I asked looking at Ink "Well YOU my friend helped us make it all the way there so we are celebrating, YOU" she said happily and pushing me towards a chair. "Y/n would you like some cake?" Emily asked wheeling over to me with a slice of (Your fav. Flavor) cake so I nodded and she gave it to me and I thanked her.
"Come on guys let's begin the show" Barry said cheerfully flying behind me and they all nodded and went "Show?" I asked looking at Henry and Joey and the just looked away smiling.

I clapped after the dance number, I was so happy that this was all for me it was so nice. "That was AMAZING" I gasped out then both Bendy's looked at each other smiling "Well we also know you like the Borend (Boris x Bendy) ship so" the went to the Boris's and kissed them with a deep blush anf the Boris's tails just wagged as the pulled them in deeper and I quickly got a nose bleed and I fangirled on the inside.
"Anywho it's getting really late and you should be getting home" Henry said "But we have a present for you" Joey said handing me a gift, so I opened it a found a key.
"If ever you want to see us again just use this skelition key on any door" Charry said smiling and leading me towards a door. So I used it and opened ghe door to see the same portal, I took one last look at them and there warm, welcoming faces before waving goodbye and leaving to my house.

When I got back I looked at the key and thought 'I can't wait to visit them again'