Something Sweet

Bendy's POV-

After finding out the spirit of Eve was here Alice has been so much more happily are motherly since. Heck Boris and BENIS have noticed this and all I can say is that I am proud of her.... and that's coming for me, ME FOR CRYING OUT LOUD AND I SAW HER AS A TARRABLE ANGEL.

Anyways me and Eve were in the kitchen and we were talking since we never really talked to eachother while she was... you know "So... Mr. Bendy... what do we do?" she asked glancing away from me time to time and I shrugged. I then heard Benis's running footsteps and then she jumped on me. "HELLO THE SPORT" I said imitating a British man "Ello father" he said playing along and showed me something I thought I destroyed long ago.
"Who's this man with the blond-ish white hair?" he asked giving me the framed picture of all of us before... HIM...
"Benis... where did you get this?" I asked in a serious tone and he whimpered a little "In the back closet near the mirror" he told me and I got up saying "Benis you are not in trouble, and thank you for something me this" I told him and left the two kids in the kitchen. 'I gonna make sure I burn any picture he's in' I thought to myself feeling the ink run off my face in anger.

Benis's POV-

After dad left I saw Eve. I never knew her but I know only she now a spirit, she can sew, and that she is Alice's adopted daughter "Hi Eve" I said smiling a sharp tooth grin and she waved at me saying "Hey..." and that's when the awkward silents came along and spoiled the mood. "So Eve... you know how to cook?" I asked seeing her look at a cook book and she nodded.
"Well since you can't really eat, wanna help me make something like my papa Boris?" I asked her and she smiled and nodded and flew towards the fridge. "Let's make cupcakes" she said and I nodded getting out strawberry, blueberry, and other weird things "Okay where should we start?" I asked and she smiled and we started.

Bondy's POV-

Papa told me I should hang out with my counterpart so I went through the mirror and smelled something sweet yet bitter so I went towards the kitchen "Hi Benis, papa wanted me to hang out with yoooouuaaAHHHH WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON?" I yelled and saw the stove on fire, a knife in the wall, splatered barrys on the walls, and other things. "I-IT looks like a tornado tryed to cook but raged out" I said silently before hearing heavy footsteps.

"What's wrong I heard someone ye-" it was normal daddy but he didn't have a smoke in hand and I shrunk a little "Benis, Eve, you're grounded for two months from the kitchen unless me or your dad is in here" he said and they pouted as he started to clean up. I felt sorry for there daddy so I helped out with remove the stains off the walls and the ash off the place.
"Thank you Bondy, would you like to help me make cookies?" he asked and I nodded excitedly "I love cooking!" I yelled out happily and we started while Eve and Benis were in the time out corner.