Boris I...

Bendys's POV-

It was sunset from what I could see outside a window and watched as Henry left for the day and was getting nervous about tonight. I was thinking about all the endly relies he might say just thinking is giving me a headache. "Hello my loving Cap'n" I heard Boris said hugging me from the waist with his head on my back, I could tell he was leaning down. "Hello my loving Honey" I said and him patting his hand to.
"What's wrong Bendy, your usually not so quiet" he said concerned "I..." I was about to refuse to answer but when I looked into his... I knew he wouldn't freak out. "I... Boris... we've been together for the longest time yes?" "Yes?" he answered unsure of where this was going. "Boris I... IWANTTOHAVEKIDS" I shouted quickly and he looked confused "BENDY slow down..." he whispered "You didn't say that last night~" I smirked and he blushed and said "YOU know what I mean" he said so I breathed and said "I want to have kids... a child" I said nervously and looked at him and saw him crying. "Bendy... why didn't you just tell me?" he asked and I was shocked "I... I thought you wouldn't like the idea of having one after what happened to Eve" I said "God let her soul rest in peace..." he said.

*Things happened in between parts and both Eve's died in her sleep because of there was to much ink in her system*

I looked down until he held my hands "But think of it this way... we can be the great dad's that Eve had" he said, I crested him and said "Ya..." and I kissed his nose.
"I love you Cap't" he said "I love you to my sweet Honey" I said then I put my fingers under his chin and said "How about we..." "YES, please" he said and we went to our room...