Emily's Visit (SWAP)

Joey's POV-

I was drawing on my desk thinking of a new idea of the Studio but my brain felt like it was dead. I mean I make ideas, the perform it ither in the Cartoon or live, and I make sure everything does to plan.
It was a pain some times, no one to share anything with.
I hit my head on the table and yelled out "WHY MUST THIS BE SO DIFFICULT?" and silents surrounded me.

"I think you know that better than me Joey" I heard a old friends voice say and I looked behind me and saw Emily.
"Emily, is that really you?" I asked going to her, she looked so sad "Why are you here?" I asked putting a hand on hee shoulder then she slapped me. "I deserved that" I said "That's for being so pitiful for all these years and for never thinking of seeing me" she said annoyed at me.
"Emily I'm sorry" I said as she turned her back at me "Oh really if you really WERE sorry you would have come see me" he said angrily not looking at me. "Emmy please..." I said "Don't you Emmy me Joey" she walked away. "I came here to see why you couldn't see me" she said and I sighed "After I left I was settling then I had to deal with unfinished bussiuss and the Studio and BORIS" I said panicked at his name.
She sighed "Emily please give me a chance I'll make it up to you for all the years of loneliness" I said holding her close she started to shake and cry. "Henry was so terrible to me, I was an arranged marriage he like Alice's voice actor instead and I didn't like him but he still hurt me even though I didn't do anything" she said crying into my shirt and I let her.

"It's going to be okay Emm, I'm here" I said and I noticed she cryed herself to sleep 'She always had a fragile heart' I thought and let her rest on the near my couch to sleep, and this time I didn't go back to work but watched her.