Horror Movies (SWAP)

Bendy's POV-

Tonight Joey lend us a movie called Friday the 13th, 50 Shades of Gray, and Swan Lake. Alice chose to watch 50 Shades of Gray, Ink decided to watch Swan Lake with Eve and Spring (* That's Joey and Emily's baby name, also there gender is also a mystery like Autumn), and me and Boris decided to check out Friday the 13th. I was at first a little scared because of the cover. "Angle Face are you alright?" Boris asked hugged me from behind and I nodded but he still held me close to him as he started the movie.
It was alright... for the first 5 minutes and when it showed Jason drowning and the teens and OH MY LORD I just screamed and held Boris closely in horror when it got to the half way point.
So Boris paused the movie and just held me close "You want to stop the movie" he asked and I nodded as began to cry. "No, No, no shh Angel Face it's just a movie" he whispered into my ear and strocked my wings gently. I heard the TV turn off and and Boris layed down and just started to kiss me. It wasn't forceful like when ever we sin, but this one was lovingly and sensitive, but it did get progressively hotter as very minute pass.
I pulled back and panted heavily as he kissed my checks and neck, them the door got slammed open to see Jason's mask and I screamed out and cryed. Then I heard a laughing and Alice took the mask off and said "O-h-h MAN YOU REALLY ARE A CRYBABY" and I said "HEY don't be dissing the Crybaby's her songs are good" and waved my fist at her.
"Of and what are you gonna do about it?" she asked I got up from Boris and pulled out my sword and yelled out "PARRISH FAOL DEMON" and chased her out of sight but I did get a hit on her hair making it shorter.
When I came back Boris was smirking at me and asked "What did you hit" and I leaned out my ear and heard Alice yell out "MY HAIR" and we laughed.
"Oh Angel Face I think I like this little fighting side of ya" he said as I sat on his lap again "Thanks Boris" I said abd and kissed him again "By the way in the morning can we burn that CD?" I asked and he chuckled "Sure Sweetie" and he just stayed there in each others warm and loving embrace.