I Missed You

Alice's POV-

It's been about a couple of week since I visited my dear Eve's grave and I began to incorporate myself back into performing and doing normal things. But then the wind began to pick up and I started to shiver and asked Ink "Hey Ink, mind turning up the heat it's cold in here" "But it's 76 degrees in here and the wind is only lightly blowing" she said and looked back at a book she was checking out. I walkws away confused and heard a voice in the wind "Mommy..." I turned back to see who said that and saw no one and just kept walking.

When I got to the animation room I walked through with only getting a few glances at them I heard it again "Mommy..." and I turned around and one of the animators asked me "Miss. Alice are you alright?" "I'm fine... just something in the wind" I said and kept walking. I saw Henry, Emily, and there two year old baby Autumn and said "Hello Creator, Emily, little Autumn" "Hello Alice how are you?" Emily asked smiling while letting Autumn stumble walk around the place "I'm fine, just getting over a small lump" I told her.
"You mean..." I nodded and Emily hugged me and said "I'm so sorry for your little girl" and I nodded and hugged back before backing off and asking Henry "You ready to give us the script for the next animation?" "Not yet... just soon it'll be done" he said and I left after patting Autumn's head.

I hugged myself and felt the wind stop and become colder than ever but then I head a sawing machine and steed up to get away from it but it got louder and stopped when I got to my room. I slowly opened the door and when I opened it I covered my mouth and started to cry. "Hello Mommy" "Eve...?" I asked walking closer to her.

Her body was like before she was turned ink and was light blue and whispful. "I've missed you mommy" she said crying and I collapsed and hugged her transparent form and felt her little arms go around me and I broke down crying saying "Oh god My Eve, my beautiful baby girl Eve, my daughter..." and she said "Mommy I came back... for good" and I kissed her forehead and said "NEVER leave me again my dear NEVER" I said.

She smiled and nodded while wipping her tears away and I picked her up and sat down on my bed with her on my lap and started to brush her hair slowly. "How did you get back?" I asked and she said "I don't know mommy... I just did"  she said and I smiled. "I don't care for you back back, I'm just glad your back in my arms" and for the rest of the day we talked and played little games.

"I missed you mommy" "Me too dearly... me too..."