Senpai it's cold Outside (SWAP YANDERE AU)

Yan! Swap Boris-

Today my Delicate Little Angel Face and his sister or what I like to call her my best friend or my little helper were playing in the Winters snow. I didn't want to go out because I didn't like getting cold, but when Bendy is outside in the pure snow he look like the image of perfection.
I was making Hot Chocolate for them letting it burn inside the kettle until  "HI SENPAI BORIS~" that Alice of a demon said like the slut she is.
I've never been the type who liked those types of women because they all try to get me, I love the innocent who want me for me, and when Bendy came along, I was in haven. "Is that for me, oh you are TO kind" she said making a checking 'catch me' pose but I did even try to humor her.
"Ugh if I can't have you I'll just take that little angel" she said to herself glaring away, and I was planning to kill her...

Later

It was 8 PM so it's been almost 4 hours since they were outside I was getting worried so I put on boots and a scarf and went outside to find them. I found Ink and she was almost barred alive by the snow so I instructed her to get inside and she did quickly.
I kept searching for Bendy and called out his names a few time to the point I was panicking, then I heard a faint singing of the song 'For the Dancing and the Dreams.'
So I fallowed the voice and found my Angel Face Bendy scared, cold, and hurt. I was filled with anger but I had to suppress it for I had to bring him in and warm him up, so I picked him up and put my scarf around him and rushed back in. Ones we were in I sat him down on the table and got him a cup of warm Hot Chocolate and a few blankets. After he finally came to his senses he looked at he with a faint smile and I carryed him to my room and brang the kettle with me.
"Bendy are you alright what happened" I asked holding his hands as he held his cup "I-I was playing in the snow until something hit me over the head and started to beat me up, they were saying something but I couldn't make out what, I passed out and woke up to see me in the snow unable to move, the next minute I know I you were there to save me" he said looking stary eyed at me.
'God Lord I just want to go all dominant on him, or at least kiss him' I thought getting nervous "Boris?" I snapped out of it when Bendy said my name "Yes?" I asked him and he said "I want to ask why Alice tryed to leave me in the snow" and got up to stand.

Bendy: Well, thanks for inviting
me around. I better get Alice's room now though.

Boris: Oh! The pleasures all mine...
really... (Goes to lock the door)

Bendy: Wait... why did you lock the
doors...?

Boris: Did I...? (Smirks at Bendy)

I really can't stay (Starts walking towards the door)

But Senpai, it's cold outside (Steps infrount of him with a begging look)

I've got to go away (Looks past him)

But Senpai, it's cold outside (Makes Bendy look at him)

This evening has been (Looks at Boris with cute eyes)

Been hoping that she dropped
dead (Look away)

(So very nice)

I'll hold your hands, they're just
like ice (Looks shock at Bendy's hands)

Our Creators might start to worry (Images Joey's worried face)

Oh, my love please don't hurry? (Gets to his level)