PARTY OF THE HORROR GAMES AND SHOWS

Ink's POV-

I was bored out of my mind and decided to text Ayano.

Ink: HI Ayano

Ayano: Hi, what up?

Ink: Other than the wooden ceiling, I'M BORED

Ayano: Lession I'm going to be free on the weekend so maybe you should throw a party

Ink: GREAT IDEA AYANO, can you invite the Nabor and Spooky, I'm a little to scared to talk to them.
Also I'll asked a old friend of mine to borrow a void at 6 to 8

Ayano: No problem see you on Saturday

After our little text I told my brother, Boris, and Alice since Eve was to young to go to this type of party.
Later I asked Voice-chan to borrow one of ERROR SANS's many voids and she agreed since he's living with Ink Sans.

When Voice-chan told me to use the skelition key to get to the void I opened the a door with it and everyone helped me out with the place and I started to invite people.
Like Undertale Family, The Villinous Team, The FNAF Gang, and I hate to admit it the Disney Gang.

Later

It was Saterday and everyone came! I was so happy and I started to talk to the Mr. Fazbear "Hiya Mr. Fazbear IT'S a pleaser to finally meet you and might I say I'm a big fan for your work" I said to him and he patted my head. "Aww thanks but you should really be thanking my brother Goldie and his lo- I mean friend Springtrap" he said blushing. "Oh no worrys you can say there in a relashionship, I mean Boris and Bendy are in one and there REALLY open about it" I said and his eyes widened "Really?" he asked and I nodded and said "If you call kissing and looking like your making love to eachother in the corner of a party open then yes" I said and he saw them.
"Then you mind helping me with Bonnie and Foxy technical came into a relashion since were all gay and we don't exactly know what to do" he said so I said "After they're done you should asked them, there better at that explanation than me" and walked to talk to Dr. Flug. "Ahh Dr. Flug it's so good to see you still in one price, so how's your love life been?" I asked giving him a drink "It's been WELL actually Black Hat is my lover now, though it's scary when Demencia is around" he said blushing.
"Well I'm happy your happy Flug" I said giving him a good slap on the back and Black Hat glared lasers at me so I hid behind him. "Jefecito?" Flug asked and Black Hat started to speak Spanish to him and Flug blushed wildly and said "O-O-Okay but after the party" and before I knew it I was walking to Sans and Paps cuddling.
"Hi Mr. Skelition's hows is going" "Not much kiddo, except me getting a-" "SANS don't" Papyrus said and I smirked and walked towards Ayano.
"I hope you don't mind me bringing a plus one Ink" she said holding Toro's arm "Not at all, nice to meet you Toro" so said holding out my hand and he shuck it and said "Nice to meet you to" and I whispered to Ayano.
"You finally dating?" "No, only friends, I didn't get rid of the others yet" she said smiling. "Oooooookay then..." I said and accidentally walked into the nabor, and so got scared quickly and ran away not wanting to talk to him.
Then I saw Spooky and said a quick hi to her and felt to sit down a little drained out and Alice sat next to me and said "First party's can take the life out ya, I'm impressed that you made it this far" and I glared at her a little.
The we laughed a little and soon enough Sans said "Everyone come on let's take a picture before we all leave" and we did. When we took it we looked at it to see our true selfs.

"Oh my god..." Sans said and I looked at him woriedly then he said "SPOOKY why aren't you in the picture?" and I just looked at him with the 'WTF' look and they all left. "Man that was fun" I said and Boris put a hand on me and I saw his face was love strucked with a hint of lust.
"Come on Boris I wanna play more" Bendy said and led him to there room and I thought only one thing 'Steamy.'