Our Happy Ends

Boris's POV-

'Man... what happened last night' I wondered as I began to wake up and get up but I couldn't. I looked too see what or who was holding me down and saw my buddy Bendy. Sleeping soundly and cutely his hand gripping on my arm lightly. And then it struck me 'Oh my fucking god...' I thought as my eyed widened as I face pawned my forhead making a loud sound in the quite room 'shit' I thought as I felt Bendy shift around. "Mmm huh?" Bendy said opening his eyes slowly and I smiled laying back down, my hand holding my head up and my chest to him. "Morning Love~" I said and he smiled and cuddled my chest and closing his eyes "Morning Boris" he said. "Boris?" "Yes?" "What time is it?" he asked and I looked at the clock "9:56, why?" I asked "Oh shit Henry is coming over today to see how we are" he said getting up quickly but I pulled him back in bed. "Don't worry Bendy he can come in on his own, plue I bet your legs must be pretty tired from last night, so sleep alright?" I said and he nodded and went back to sleep.
I kissed his forehead and drifted to sleep.

Later

Later there were some footsteps going around the Studio's so I got up carefully not waking Bendy and left to check it out. I fallowed the sound and found Henry, he was in his old desk drawing something "Heya Henry" I said and I believe I startled him as he almost fell out of the chair. "Oh hi Boris, um... Where's Bendy?" he asked "Oh sleeping, why" "Well I want to give good news and I want you both to hear it" he said excitedly so I went to get Bendy.
When I got to the room I saw Bendy still sleeping so I lightly shuck him and he slowly woke up.
"Mmmmm what Boris?" He asked half asleep "Henrys here and has good news" I said and he jumped up and got out, and he falls. So I picked him up and put him on my shoulders and went to Henry. "Hey guys, so are you ready for the good news?" he asked and we nodded "Okay sooo I've decided to open up the studio again!"

Bendy's POV-

When I heard those words I woke up all the way and perked up "Really no jokes Silly Studio's is back?" I asked and he nodded and I jumped off of Boris's shoulders and jumped in excitement. "Thank you, THANK you, THANK YOU" I yelled and Boris and I hugged him and he smiled.

This was a perfect ending for me and Boris and let me say that waiting so many year for this moment was worth it (even though we are immortals and I'm 20 technical and Boris is 19).

(* Please note I'm making up there ages so please don't blame me)

So Henry went in charge and he's the best manager we could ask for, we hid the Ink Machine under the the studio, and new charaters were made, heck Henry fixed my 'little' sister up from the insident, Ink and she still looks like me. Boris know her to pretty well and keeps saying that we're twins... almost. (Ink is 19 but was showed as earily as me, but when we were performing I'm suppose to be 19 as Boris was 18)

So now were back in business and we're getting populer, people come to the studio, and we even perform for the public at time (The performance are in our studio's).
So now me and Boris lives happily ever after...

(* Hi my children if you want a little Bonus chapters like SPICE! Or a little One-shot ask me here
Thx Bye ;) )