HELPLESS

Bendy's POV-

Today we were having a party and Boris wanted to see me so I went to find him and saw him with a white bow tie. "Hey Boris what up with the tie?" I asked him and he seemed more nervous than usual and I looked at him concerned and said "Sweetie what's wrong, you know you can tell me anything" and he breathed out and smiled at me.
"Bendy I-I-I... well, we've been through hell and back" he said nervously "Yes" I said and he picked me up and placed me on the table. He continued "Well umm I've been wanting to ask you this for a while" he said and got on one knee and took my hand "You will umm..." he blushed harshly and I took his check and kissed him.
"Please Boris take your time" I said and he took a deep breath and licked my forehead and I giggled. He then took out of his pocket a black box and opened it to show a ring with a pure round white diamond on it and my eye's widened and I started to cry in joy and shock as he said "Will you marry me?"

 He then took out of his pocket a black box and opened it to show a ring with a pure round white diamond on it and my eye's widened and I started to cry in joy and shock as he said "Will you marry me?"

I got off the table and tackled kissed him.
"I guess that answers my question" he said and we laughed happily and my sister entered in and asked "Boris did he say yes?" and he took my hand and put it on and my sister's eyes became star like and she cryed in joy "So happy."

Wedding Day

Oh, I do I do I do (Blushes happily and got in a circle)

HEY YA (Fist bumps the air)

OH, I do, I do, oh yes I do~ (Sits down and looks at the ring)

Boy you got me (Gets up and walks to the wall)

Helpless

Look into your eyes, and the sky’s the limit (Looks out the door to hear Ink talking to Boris)

I’m helpless (Closes the door)

Down for the count, and I’m drownin’ in ‘em (Closes his eyes and holds himself happily)

(FLASH BACK)

I have never been the type to try and grab the spotlight (Stands in the center of the room welcoming people)

We we were have a little revel with some people on a hot night (Circles and bows at a few kids)

Laughin’ at Sammy as he’s goes crazy the room (Sees Sammy standing on the table drinking as if it was the civil war and doctors were here to saw his legs off)

Then you walked in and my heart went BOOM (The door opens and smacks someone and Henry and Boris walk in / Bendy feels his heart actually pop out of his chest)

Tryin’ to catch your eye from the side of the Studio (Leaning against wall and bites his lips nervously)

Everybody’s dancin’ and the band’s top volume (Most people drinking and Sammy's band is going crazy with the volume)