Twister

Ink's POV-

I was in my room and wondering we me and Sammy could do today, so I went to the closet and found the game called 'Twister' and said to myself "This might be fun... but just incase" and grabbed another game called 'Apples to Apples' and I went to the basement. I walked down the stairs and saw Sammy already there waiting for me "How long were you waiting?" I asked smiling "three minutes... or so" he said scratching the back of his head and I giggled and said "Come on, let's play a game" I said and showed him the two games and he said "Um Ink we need more that two people to play Apples to Apples" and I froze. "Really?" I asked turning to him and he nodded "But I bet we can play Twister some how" he said and started to set up the game.

A few minutes later

"Ink monster are y-y-ou sure that we're in the right position?" Sammy asked. I blushed and felt a bit of sweat roll off my face and whimpered "S-Sammy I don't know how long I can hold up"
"Ink monster... I SWEAR TO THE LORD THAT IF YOUR TELLING ME THE WRONG COLORS I'M GONNA KILL YOU" Sammy yelled at the ink monster. So at the moment Sammy was hovering over me as I was under him with my back to him. "M-M-maybe we can play I diffrent game" I said feeling my legs shake and I felt him breath on me "You're right, ink monster you can leave" Sammy said and he got off me.
I blushed and turned to him and saw his flushed face "MmAAA I'M SO SORRY, I DIDN'T MEAN FOR THE GAME TO GET THAT WEIRD" he yelled flailing his arms around "NO, NO, NO IT WAS MY FAULT FOR GETTING THAT GAME" I said quickly. There was a silents between us and Sammy was the one to brake the silents "Let's just say that we never did that again" he said "Did what again?" I asked "Exactly" he said and carried me to a seat.

I blushed and looked down, twirling my thums around and he wrapped an arm around my waist and so I cuddled into him... awkwardly. I mean it was pleasant but still was awkward do to what we just did.
"Um Sammy..." "Ya... let's never mention that to any one" he said "Never mention what again?" I asked and I felt him smile and say "Exactly" and he rested his head on top of mine as if I was a teddy bear. I rolled my eyes and realized he fell asleep, rolling my eyes again I smiled and just snuggled into him and said silently "You are so... weird, and that all anyone like me and others need."