A Gift for Alice

Ink's POV-

Today was the day I thought I should talk to Alice, you know to start on a new slate. And what better way to start over with person than to give them a gift. So I began to think 'What Would Alice Like?'
So I went on the internet to look up what Angels like and it said wired things like harps, truth, god, and stuff like that and if I know Alice that's NOT her. So I looked up Fallen Angels and I couldn't find much. So I went to image and it should them, but they were sad on the ground with damaged or no wings. Than I began to think.
'... Wings... WINGS! ALICE WOULD LOVE WINGS' and I rushed to do some scerches on wings when I finally got the perfect drawing.

 WINGS! ALICE WOULD LOVE WINGS' and I rushed to do some scerches on wings when I finally got the perfect drawing

(*Art not mine)

These were PERFECT so I ran to the Ink Machine and got it to make wings. Ones they were done I put them in a box and let a note in Alice room.
Now all I have to do is wait and hide the gift.

Later

Ones she got to her room she saw the note and read out loud "Alice, please come to the performance room there's something I need to talk to you about -Henry" I knew she wouldn't come if it said it was me. So I rushed to the Performance Room and waited for her.
"Henry what did you..." I guess she saw me and I turned around "Hey..." was all I said before walking towards her. She backed up "Hey I'm not going to do anything, I just wait too give you something" I pulled out the gift and handed it to her. She was hesitant too take it but she did and she placed it on the table and opened it. "Oh my god..." she said and pulled out the wings "Did you..?" "Ya I did, I hope that they are like the one's you had" I said and walked away to let her have her moment.
Before I left I head a small whisper "Thank you..."