Can't Sleep Love (SWAP)

(* When everything went back to normal but Boris didn't confess he likes Bendy to Joey so Bendy doesn't know)

Boris POV-

So today I wanted to try to confess I like Bendy but I didn't know how so I decided to call my friends...

Boris: Tell me an I going in crazy?

Joey: Uh-huh *Drawing*

Tell me have I lost my mind?

Ink: Yeah

Am I just afraid of loving?

Alice: Uh-huh *Smirks*

Or am I not the loving kind?

Sammy: Yeah... Wait WHAT DID I JUST SAY

Boris: Kissin' in the moonlight
Movies on a late night
Gettin' old *Remembers when Bendy was doing a slow dance with him*

Ink: (Tell him)

Boris: I've been there, done that
Supposed to be hot
But it's just cold *Remembers when they were cuddling late at night watching a movie*

Sammy: (SENPAI!)

Boris: Somebody wake up my heart
Light me up
Set fire to my soul, yeah *Remembers when Bendy tripped and fell on Boris and kissed*

Bendy: (Uh-huh)

Cause' I can't do it anymore... Wait Bendy did you pick up the phone

Bendy: (Yeah!)

Boris: Gimme that can't sleep love

Everyone: You want that can't sleep love

Bendy: *Walks over to Boris and sits in his lap*

Gimme that can't sleep love *Boris Blushes and looks away*

(Gimme that can't sleep) *Bendy looks at Boris with his Innocent eye and Boris stared at him*

I want that can't sleep love *Bendy looks irritated and gets closer to him*

(Gimme that can't sleep) *Boris only looks away*

The kind I dream about all day *Boris breathes in deep*

The kind that keeps me up all night
Gimme that can't sleep love *Looks and Bendy and kisses him on the lips*

*Bendy melts into the kiss*

(Yeah!)

*Song Ends*

As we kissed I wrapped my arms around him and made him go closer to me and I think he began to like this. Then I heard him moan "Boris~" I honestly was about to pass out but froze for a while.
"Boris... BORIS!" he was yelling at my face and was slapping me softly but enough to feel it. "Sorry I blacked put them for a moment I just-" "Boris?" "Sorry, yes?" I asked and he looked me in the eyes and asked "Do you love me?"

"Well yes how couldn't I not! You have a amazing personality, you a flower still in the making, you're so sweet to me and when someone messes with you, you go all badass, you can enchant me every time I look into thought gorgeous eyes of your, your smile is the best thing too brighten my day up, and- AND... you're the most perfect person to ever Grace and no one, not even Alice freaking Demon will ever make me stop loving you"

I said staring right into his eyes.

I didn't get any response so I looked away but Bendy leaned to my ear and whispered "I love you too" "Wait... what?" I asked looking at him and he blushed and teared up.

"I-I love you too. I know you thought I only liked you as a friend but that's not true. Cause when I see you my heart feels like it's lighter than aid, your smile is so bright that the sun would be jealous of you, your eyes I there like pools and I'm afraid if dive in I'll never come back for air, the way you dance makes me have a reason to play my harp for you, the sweetness you shown me for all this time... I could help but to fall (from heven) for you, that's how much I love you and always will love you"

As he said that he started to cry like a Weeping Angle so I hugged him closer and kissed him again so calm him down. As soon as he stopped crying I breathed heavily "Please don't cry Angle Face you're to perfect to cry and if you cry I cry" I said wipping his tear stained face.
"Okay, I won't cry anymore" he whimpered crying tears for joy "Bendy can I ask you a question?" "Anything Boris, anything" he said smiling.
"Will you be mine, forever more?" I asked holding his hands.
"Oh course I will, forever more" he said. I got excited because of his answer and jumped up in glee with him in my hands and spinner him around laughing in happiness. "Oh Angle Face, you have no idea how happy you've made me~" I said nuzzling his neck. "Me too Wolfy" he said wrapping his arms around me "Wolfy?" I asked looking at him and he laughed "Sorry I blacked out on nicknames" he said awkwardly.

I sighed and carried him to the room we share and placed him on our bed, and I pulled the covers over us and said "I love you" and pulled him close so he wouldn't escape my grasp "I love you too Boris" was all he said before sleeping in my arms.
I kissed his forehead one's again and sleeped in the Pure and Beautiful Angles warmth.