Drop Dead Gorgeous (Bendy YandereAU)

Bendy's POV-

It was a beautiful day with my dear Boris, the birds were singing, the flowers blooming, and were performing today like every other day and today.
I was performing "1/6 -out of Gravity-"
Ink was performing "Electric Angle"
And my Darling Senpai Boris was performing "Sweet Magic"
And in the end we all planning to perform "Shake It" it was going to be so much fun. At least until I noticed someone eyeing my Senpai.
So during Ink's performance I looked into the crowd and what I saw a Betty Boop look a like, I mean she looked EXACTLY like her, and I knew her and she's with that dog. "HIYA Mr. Bendy do you know where Boris is" she asked trying to sound like Miss. Boop "Yaaa but why do you need to know?" I asked suspicious at her.
"Oh no reason" she said blushing abs looking away 'Very suspicious' I thought and dissapered into the crowd and running back stage to get ready for the finally and to watch my sister perform.
"Brother how did I do?" Ink asked nervously with her legs shaking a bit "Perfect, Ink I swear sometime you should show me some moves of yours" I said smiling and het face lite up and hugged me. "Thank you brother" she said "You're welcome you little devil" I said nuzzling her head, so I sent her off the get ready and started to watch Boris and that Betty Boop imposter. As I watched she was blushing and cheering the loudest out of all of them 'Man that lady is like a over obsessive fan girl' I thought annoyed.
After all the performances were done everyone left but she stayed for a little while calling out Boris's name 'She is so going down' I thought and went up to her. "OH hello Mr. Bendy" she said smiling but I just stood there staring and she began to get uncomfortable and backed up and i fallowed "Mr. Bendy this isn't funny anymore" she said as I pulled out my knife.
I covered her mouth and stabbed her quickly in the stomach "This is what you get for looking at MY Boris" I whispered and pulled out the knife letting her drop dead. I chucked a bit before dragging out the corpse and cleaning everying up.

As I left the room I saw Boris on the chair with a drink "Hi Hun" I said smiling "Hi Dear" he said lifting me up to sit on his lap "Dear did you see that Betty Boop imposter?" he asked, and I froze a bit. "Ya I did" "She was weird, like REALLY weird but she was pretty" he said "I would have said Drop Dead Gorgeous and strange but you give have better words" I said laughing a bit and him confused "But I thought you like mr more, oh well come on, let's go see if there's anything good on" Boris said "Well if you're feeling neglected how about I show you how much I love you" I said cursing his face and he smiled and lifting me up and to our room we went.

(* I like to say this one is short and simple)