Human For a Day Pt. 1

(* Suggested by MemeLordAndPotatoFan)

Ink's POV-

It was early morning when I got up to brush my hair as per usual, putting it up to perform but when I was about to put my gloves back on until I saw my hand they looked human but they were so pale like paper or snow. I started to panic a little and ran to see my reflection and when I got to a mirror I saw my body and face... HUMAN "AHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed out in fear "INK WHAT'S wrong" I heard my brother say worried and I faced him and he yelped but he was human. I yelled again and he looked confused about this and saw himself and screamed in fear. "What's going on here?" Boris asked and we screamed again and he just said "Wha... oh Lord AHHHHHHHH" we all screamed in unison until "STOP!" Bensy yelled out and so we stopped. "Okay we're human at the moment, we all need to stay clam and find out what happend" Bendy said so we did "You know I-I might have a idea of where to get answers" I said and the looked at me so I lead them to the basement door.
"Ink are you sure about this?" Boris asked and I nodded as I unlocked the door and walked down with them behind me I was very conscious since Sammy was still alive and one's we got past him we got to a peculiar door. "Come on" I said and lead them on to see to be introdused to a pear of eyes...

"I've been expecting you little Ink, and oh look you brother and wolf" she said and I sighed a little at her ways of being mysterious "Ink who is that?" my brother asked so I whispered back "That's Forgotten Voice, she's kinda a a wild card when i...

"I've been expecting you little Ink, and oh look you brother and wolf" she said and I sighed a little at her ways of being mysterious "Ink who is that?" my brother asked so I whispered back "That's Forgotten Voice, she's kinda a a wild card when it comes to AU's" and she grinned wider. "So what bring you lovely little things here?" she asked flowing towards me and pocking my nose lightly.
"Why are we Human Voice?" I asked "Well you know 'FOR THE FANS' and also there is a small perpetual disturbance in the AU's and I had to go see Ink Sans so he can fix this, ta ta for know, but I'll just say that you'll probably be like this for the day" and she dissappered with a poof.
As we left we heard "Oh WAIT before I go, I have to tell you something important... someone of the past is rude again to reack havic on this studio" and she went leaving me worried...

Later

"So humans..." Boris was talking to himself again ever since we became human and it's only been an hour, but that's then Alice and Eve entered in "What the you guys are human now?" Eve asked excitedly and we nodded. "That's GREAT!" she said and we all had a confused look on our faces and Eve sighed "You guys can go outside and not worry about water" she said and I had a lump in my throat "Maybe I should stay I don't really want to go" I said and Bendy and Boris nodded. "Well while you guys stay inside doing nothing I'm taking myyyyyy I  mean Eve to the park and a lake" she said and walked with Eve outside.
"I'm so proud of her" I said happily "Me to Alice sees Eve as a daughter and not a pesk" Bendy said and Boris said "Maybe will get a break from Alice wanting us" and we laughed a little.
Then Bendy and Boris walked away and they left me to myself, so I went towards the mirror...

(* Next Part will BE SPICEY)