Pocky (SWAP)

Blue/SWAP Bendy's POV-

"Hi Ink whatcha doing?" I asked as I saw her eating something think "Oh this teen girl gave a few pacts to be and said there called Pocky and you can play a game with it" "Oh a game, I love games what is it?" I asked excited. "I don't know but why don't you ask Boris, he'd probably know" she said giving me a pack of Pocky's.

"Okay I will" I said skipping away with the Pocky's. So before I want to find Boris I took a set and tryed a few of then and I must say I really like them. So I let the chocolate side stay in my mouth so I didn't chow it and closed my eyes.

Then I heard footsteps come in and I heard Boris's voice "Hey hun did you need something, Ink said-" he didn't finish his sentence so I opened my eyes to see Boris smirk.
"Hey Angle Face wanna play the Pocky Game?" he asked coming closer to me helping me off the set "Oh yes please show me how to play it" I asked and he told me to close my eyes to I did.
Then I felt breathing on my lips so I opened my eyes too see Boris so I said with the Pocky still in my mouth "B-Boris?!" "Shh this is part of the Pocky game Angle Face~" he said bitting a part off. "Do the same" he said so I did and we kept bitting each end until our lips were almost touching, and I couldn't help but to blush.
When he saw it he slammed his lips onto mine and he fell onto the floor and we Kissed/French Kissed until I began to feel hot. "My, my you're in heat again, arn't you?" he asked pointing at my halo turning gray.

"Boris I~" "Shh let me get to work okay" he said bitting my color bone, I lightly whimpered as he did and he started go lower and lower leaving bite marks on me until he got to my- "YEEP" I yelped. "You're so cute all flustered like this, like when it was your first time~" he said bitting my inner legs.
"Boris I-I oh my goodness" I moaned covering my face as he kepted kissing my legs then he got to... that part.
Then he started to lick it slowly "Boris please GOD" I moaned as held his head then he quickly started to suck me. "BORIS" I yelled with hearts in my eyes.
Then I came in his mouth and I heard Boris cough harshly "Boris I-I'm so sorry are you hurt?" I asked holding his face with a worried look. "Nah I'm fine, just didn't expect that" he said wipping his mouth and kissed me. "Tonight we're finishing this~" his head putting his cigar back in his mouth.
"Boris No SMOKING!" I said irritated "Don't worry Angle Face I won't smoke while I fuck your brains out" he said smaking my ass. I rubbed my butt and looked at did the 'STARE' at him and he quickly said "SORRY, sorry Bendy I-" I kissed him before he finished "Just don't do that again when people are around, okay?" I said "Okay, Okay" he said nervously.

'I can't wait~' I thought.