Cheap Thrills (COMBINED)

(* during the trip to the bar)

Barry's POV-

After they left me and Charry were looking after our nieces and she showed me a video about Hamilton.

I started laughing and made little Bondy giggle in delight "So Bondy is a boy right?" Charry asked leaning towards me and Bondy "Yep just like Benis" I said and it became quite. It was getting really unconfriable so I started to think "Hey Charry... remember when we-" "Yes I remember, how could I not?" she said smiling and so I said "Well I was thinking, well more on the lines of hoping that we-" "That we could fuse again?" she finished my sentences. "How did you know what I was gonna say?" I asked, my eyes widening "I know everthing" she said in a manly voice trying to sound touch my she just laughed "Also we're technicality the same person" she said and I sighed with a smile. "So is that a yes or a no?" I asked and she said "Of course, let's just set these little guys down real quick" and put Benis in the cradle, so I did the same.
So we started to play 'Cheap Thrills' and started dancing for a while.
(* If I added the lyrics it would take just about all this story so, nope)

Then she started to lead me, her hand on my waist, mine on her shoulder, and hand in hand and from what I could tell. She was having a lot of fun then she twirled me around and I laughed. She lifted me up and spinned around so I lets go of her and that same white light appeared.

?????'s POV-

I slowly opened my eyes and I couldn't find Charry, wait where's Barry?
I got up and stumbled around a little "Charry?" "Ya Barry?" wait, how does this work exactly.
"Okay breathe... who ever I am hmm who am I know, I feel like Charry know this one" I looked in the mirror and saw myself for the very first time "Well Barry, a Demon like me and a Angel like you would make up a... Carry" I could tell that Charry was talking. I began to just walk around a little bit getting used to this new form.

'Carry...' I thought as I spinned around and saw Bondy and Benis play around with eachother so I scooped them up into my arms and enjoyed playing games with them.
But soon enough it was almost time for them to come back to I felt myself split apart and the last thought I had was 'I'll be waiting for you...'