Welcome Back

After years of being away from my old work place I got a letter from my brother Joey. 'He's asking me too come back too see something... AFTER 30 YEARS' I thoght to myself.
'Well no use complaining, I have missed the old studio' I thought as I told my wife I'll be going out too see my brother for a while and left.
"Okay time to see how Bendy, Boris, the others, and Joey are doing" I said to myself. Then I began to wonder 'i wonder if Bendy told the one he likes his feelings?' "One way to find out" I said.

**A the Animation Studio/Silly Studio's**

"Well Joey I'm here, now what did you want to show me?" I said to no one and then started to rome around. Then I found the Ink Machine Joey talked about non-stop before I left the business to Joey. "Man he didn't joke about making this" I said then looked around more and found... BORIS!
H-h-he's oh god what did Joey do! I began to panic and looked around for some needles and thread to stitch him up but he needs a heart. So I found all 6 pieces for the room with pedestals and started the power up again.

I started to walk to the Ink Machine and it was boarded up 'Was this borded up when I goy here?'. I walked up to the room and an ink monster appeared and ink started to run down everywhere, I ran to the exit but I fell though the floor to another section of the building.

This was going to be a LONG NIGHT...