❤AU💙

Ink's POV-

Today was a normal day, you know same old, same old "Ink came you take this to the back room?" Henry asked so I took the box's and carefully took them back. Ones I got there the first thing I saw was a mirror but it didn't bother me that much. "I wonder what's in the box?" I wondered as I opened it. In it was old sketch art of us and some weird red crystal and it glowed. So me wanting to see the old art of us I took some papers and placed them on the floor and took the crystal as light since there wasn't much light back here.
As I looked through it I found me... I WAS AN ANGLE! I mean really LOOK at 'me'!

 I WAS AN ANGLE! I mean really LOOK at 'me'!

(* She's Ink the Musical Angle)

As much as I look very adorable like that and I love the wings I could never see me as one... then I heard something fall and it was a lamp for some reason. So I went to pick it up, then I saw the mirror shine.
I put the lamp down on a table and went towards the mirror and what I saw was unbelievable...

???'? POV-

Today was a exciding day for me I mean the ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES THE DAY COULD BRING, but still same old, same old and I right? "Hey Ink mind putting these in the back?" Joey asked me and I nodded taking the boxes. On the way I tryed to fly but still I couldn't 'I need to work harder' I thought then I got to the back, and the first thing I saw was a mirror and it desterbed me a lot.
I wanted to see what was in the box so I opened it to find old concept art of us and strange blue glowing crystal. So me wanting to see it I place the papers on the floor and took the crystal for light.
As I looked through the paper I found a early art of me... I WAS A DEMON! I mean LOOK at 'me'

As much as I looked really cool and I love the tail I could never see myself as one

As much as I looked really cool and I love the tail I could never see myself as one. Then I heard something fall, and it was a plant so I picked it up and then I saw the mirror shine. So I put the plant on a table and went towards the mirror and what I saw was unbelievable...

Ink's POV-

It was me, as an angel the one I saw in the old art "How... are you?" I asked hesitant "I'm Ink... the Musical Angle" she said. 'She sounds just like me... except more younger' I thought "And what's your name?" she asked cerious "The same as your's exept I'm a demon" I said.
"This is just so-" "Crazy?" she finished my sentience... 'Wait should I be saying I or she?' I thought.
"So... umm" she twidled with her fingers "I guess we're the same person but-" "With differences?" I said and she nodded. "Well I have some free time so let's chat" I said sitting down.
"Okay" she said going in her knee's "So... is your, I mean mine, I MEAN... our brother a angle in your dimension or AU?" I asked and she nodded. "What's your favored fruit?" she asked playfully "I guess charry" I said "Neat mine is Blueberrys" she said happily and we laughed. So as we asked questions to each other we found out we have a lot of the same interests and how our worlds are alike. Like how our favoret color is purple, how we would always be there for our family, how much Alice is a brat, how Bendy and Boris is in a relationship, and more.

Then she asked something I didn't expect "Is Henry evil in your?" "No, what did he do too you guys?" I asked and she looked away nervously. "He made me and my brother... dead or asleep for 30 years and poor Boris was alone with that brat Alice and crazy Sammy" she said. "Man... I'm sorry, Boris was tooken away from us by Joey" I said.
"INK WHERE YOU WE NEED TO PERFORM TODAY" I heard my brother yell out "I got to go" I said "Me too... see you again sometime?" she asked and I nodded. "See you when the crystal glow" I said leaving and say with her.
'I thing I'll call her Swap or Barry' I thought to myself, and little did I know my Swap self was thinking of calling me 'Charry.'