| Flawless | *

Genre:  Smut

Prompt:
You are Draco's best thing that's ever happened to him. He thinks you are flawless, but now he knows better since you have cheated on him.

| lyrics in italics. The Neighbourhood;
Flawless |

Warning(s): smut, cussing, dom! Draco x sub! Reader, rough smut

-

  It's been happening continuously now. Fights with Draco were about nonsense sometimes, some were more serious.

You love Draco to your fullest, well, you have. Whenever you saw Draco through the eyes before the very first fight, you adored him, with his porcelain white skin and his villainous yet, gentle attitude.

Of course, couples get in fights at some point but, this time it was horrendous than the one before.

"Draco stop it!" You yelled. Draco's face was crimson all the anger building up.

Now when Draco saw you through his eyes. He saw a flawless beauty. He wanted to touch all of you wanted to feel your lips on his. Your skin against his. Nothing of you cheating on him would've crossed his mind.

Truth was you did, and he knew it.

I fell in love today, there aren't many words you can say
That could ever get my mind to change
She's enough for me, she's in love with me

You're a doll, you are flawless
But I just can't wait for love to destroy us
I just can't wait for love
You're only flaw, you are flawless
But I just can't wait for love to destroy us
I just can't wait for love

"Did he fuck you well Y/N?!" Draco vociferates. Y/N became shaken at Draco's sudden release. "Well did he!?" Draco howls. "I d-don't know." Y/N stutters. "You'll figure it out, darling~," Draco pins Y/N to the wall. "D-Draco." Y/N stammers.

"It's master now." Draco mischievously smirks, Y/N gulps," Please Draco-,"

"Its master!" Draco interrupts. "Sorry." Y/N chimes. Draco scans the area not finding anyone in sight.

Draco's eyes pierce right through your eyes discovering your most darkest secrets. All you saw was his eyes with lust and anger, transforming into a gloomy gray.

Draco wanted to apologize for his sudden behavior. He thought your flaws weren't real, even the littlest.

You gasp. Draco rips off your robes. Literally. You've only worn a long white blouse due to your censurable acts not so long ago.

"Naughty." Draco bites his lip at the sight of you. He takes off your blouse as you can feel a moist arousal down below in your womanhood.

Add it all up, I can find it
The problem with love is I'm blinded by
It rattle my lungs, but my mind is
Tangled between your little flaws
Your flaws, your flaws, your flaws

Draco only pulls down pants at a hasty pace. He lifts you up as you whimper, Draco realizes his passion for a dominant motive. Without hesitation he pounds into you filling his up with all his girth. Draco moans, "I know you are enjoying this."

Draco was enormous, the last guy wasn't. To him you were super tight as his member stretched you out.
"He wasn't big enough, love. You are tight. Mmm~" Draco groans.

Wait for love, I won't wait for love
Wait for love

It was getting to pleasurable to keep your moans concealed. A light moan comes out of your mouth earning Draco's attention.

"Let it out, love. I want him to know I fucked you better. Every. Time." Draco grunts.

You moan loudly.

"Where is it?" Draco whispers, 'What is he searching f-', "Ahh!" You scream, your thoughts interrupted as Draco has found your pleasure spot. "There it is." Draco leers, you look at his eyes they were wide open.

He was a Slytherin after all, ambitions and cunning. Wanting to prove himself; that he's better. Stronger.

"M-Master." You whimper, close to your finale. "You want to come, huh?" Draco simpers at your weak posture.

"P-Please." You plead. "Alright." Draco still simpers. "Oh fuck!" You come to an end, Draco comes inside you. You feel erratic spurts inside you down below.

"We're not done yet." Draco announced.

Draco suddenly forces you onto the leather couch in the Slytherin common room. Pushing his member back into you. "N-No, please no more." You cry, you were still sensitive from the orgasm you had not so long ago.

"To late, love." Draco retorts. Draco pulls out and slams back in at such a rapid pace. "Ugh~" You moan, you felt so full.
You regret ever cheating on him.

"You little slut." Draco uses vulgar words, you only moan as a reply.

Draco then moves his hips forward as he climaxes without warning, still going for your end. "Shit!" You moan.

Draco pulls out from your womanhood, "One more time."  Your eyes dilate, 'This isn't over?!' You thought. You couldn't take it anymore. Draco flips you around and enters once more, tears threaten to spill from your eyes. This was to much for your little frame to handle. Draco grips your hair and pulls it back. Pounding into you at a inhuman speed.
All you hear was his moans and grunts of pleasure. "Oh Y/N!" Draco shouts.

Hitting your g-spot, you squeak.

"I'm almost done." Draco groans. You moan with him as he pulls back your hair tighter, then wraps his hands around your neck. You feel your breaths shorten as he chokes you. "Ah!" Draco comes undone with you. Letting go of your neck. Draco draws back as all his ecstasy liquid flows out of you.

You take deep breaths, panting, your bones couldn't hold you up longer.

"Flawless." Draco purrs.