| Above You | *

Genre: Smut

Request Prompt:
Y/N is trying to find a way to make Tom slightly fail one of his classes so Y/N can make an impression. She does have her way, but later on a conversation may reveal some things about Tom. That Y/N may be able to help him with.

Warning(s): smut, mild bullying

-

"Hey Riddle! Mister Perfect!" You called Tom out. Tom hissed, he knew you were taunting him.

"What do you want, L/N!?" Tom scowled. "A lot, Riddle, firstly you owe me." You crossed your arms. "What's since when did I own you?" Tom sneered. "Since you needed help with some dark magic, you promised that you would say that I had nothing to with it and that I have a favor from you." You poked one of Tom's shoulders. Tom shoved you away.

"Alright." Tom groaned. He recalled the time you helped him with a deadly potion that with one drop into their food or drink you could kill someone. "Thank you." You chirped. "Well do you need the favor now?" Tom rolled his eyes. "Oh, yes, I want you to slump in Defense Against the Dark Arts." You told him. "What why!?" Tom gasped. "Tom, you and I are on the same level in each class the best students in Hogwarts. Except I'm not as good as you are in DADA. Anyone why does it hurt you so much? You were the one doing Dark Arts." You scoffed.

"Because every teacher loves me and I need that to keep a firm relationship." Tom argued. "You're afraid of what Dumbledore would think of you? Oh poor baby. But I don't care. Now do it, Riddle, because I'm always above you." You smuggle smile.

"OK, L/N, but not forever." Tom threatened. "Sure." You smirk.

Tom did what you told him to too. The teachers kept looking at him oddly since he was falling behind in a class, while you took the number one spot in Defense Against the Dark Arts.

"There you go Riddle, go ahead and take your spot back. Teachers could really bug you if you have a better grade than anyone else." You sighed.

"Now who's above you L/N?" Riddle smirked. "Shut it Riddle." You sneered. "And besides that, Riddle, I'm always on top, huh Abraxas?" You smugly grinned at the platinum blonde haired boy. Abraxas blushed red, "S-She is. Don't tell her otherwise, Riddle."

Tom had a disgusted look on his face, while he glared at Abraxas, "Really?!"

Abraxas then became more confident, "Yeah, Riddle. She's good at what she does. I mean you would never know since you're still a vir-,"

"Shut up, Abraxas! Or death will be upon you!" Tom fumed.

"You're a virgin!" You intervene laughing loudly. "I-I-, it doesn't bloody matter!" Tom screeched. "I mean you, Tom Marvolo Riddle, are still a virgin despite all the girls lining up to go out with you and shag you." You joke. "Be quiet, L/N!" Tom's anger built up.

"He even gets pictures of naked girls, yet he just throws them in the fire." Abraxas intruded. "Oh this is everything! I deeply respect you for throwing them in the fire, though." You say.

"So he's never even touched one or you know what to one."

Abraxas shakes his head side to side. "Wow, that's sad. I think I've seen more than Riddle." You quirk. Tom stood up and went straight to his dorm. "I suggest you don't go." You told Abraxas. "Damn it!" Abraxas pouted and left. You managed to get to the boys' side of the dorms and slowly open the door of the dormitory that Tom was in. You saw him groaning and clutching his head, his back facing you.