| Moon Therapy |

Genre: Angst

Prompt:
You've managed to leave from the war out of Draco's sight. Draco doesn't let go of you and finds hope in you returning back to him, but what's the possibility of that or the moon helping him.

| lyrics in italics. Bruno Mars;Talking to the Moon |

Warning(s): sadness

-

  Draco sat by the window sill looking out at the moon, that was surrounded by glimmering stars. The War had ended and you were nowhere to be found. Draco was driven to insanity, people looked at him oddly when he started talking to himself. His family worried about him when he mentioned you and 'talked to you'. He's wondering where you are, at times he talks to the moon, thinking of you.

"Today I walked outside with my mother. She's been talking about you, she's saying I should let you go, but I can't." Draco stared at the bright, luminous stars; but to Draco's eyes the moon stood out the most. "And I never will, Y/N, because I love you. I wanted to start a family with you. That one night that we made love to each other was majestic, I want to relive that, that was ten months ago. That was the last time I kissed your plump, pink lips and held you in my arms." Draco felt tears prick the ends of his eyes. "I still don't know why you left me." Draco sighed, looking down at his lap.

"I know you're somewhere out there." Draco said. "And if you left me. Why did you not leave with an explanation." Draco cried softly. Tears rolled down his cheeks, each tear held an emotion. Sadness, worry, and the best, love. "I love you. Goodnight." Draco got up and went to his bedroom. The Manor made Draco's emotions worsen, it was such a depressing and gloom color. Even though he enjoyed the colors during his childhood, he learned to enjoy the rather bright colors, the colors you loved.

The talking and the moon are his therapy. He thought it would help him. Yet, You were nothing compared to the outshining moon, you were all he had and he needed you.

I know you're somewhere out there
Somewhere far away
I want you back, I want you back
My neighbors think I'm crazy
But they don't understand
You're all I have, you're all I have

Draco stayed up all night reminiscing you and him, and kept thinking of the future you two could've had.

|Retrospect|

"Draco!" You laughed. "Say it! Say that I'm the most handsomest man in the world." Draco smiled, tickling you were you were most ticklish. "OK, OK, Draco Malfoy is the most- stupidest person the world!" You breathed. "You little-" Draco went back to attacking you. "Draco Malfoy is the most handsomest man in the world." You pant. Draco lets you go, you stand up and hop out of the couch. "Behind Harry Potter." You joke running out of the Slytherin Common Room. Draco runs after you, you burst into fits of giggles, running as fast as you can.

Unfortunately, he caught you. "Gosh, what I do for you woman." Draco pants. "I love you." You blurt. "I love you too." Draco leans forward, you flutter your eyes closed pushing yourself toward Draco. You waited for his lips to come in contact with yours. You opened your eyes to find Draco stifling a laugh. "Hey you big meanie! I was about to kiss you!" You pout. "I can only kiss you if you say, I'm the most handsomest man in the  world." Draco folds his arms. "Alright, my boyfriend, Draco Malfoy, is the most handsomest, sexiest man in the world." You wink at the end. "There we go, love." Draco said, connecting his lips with yours. "I love you, so much." You hug him. "I love you more." Draco said, and you didn't fight back to say you loved him more, because you couldn't compete with his love.