| l i e s | *

Genre: Angst & Smut

Prompt:
Y/N has hand feelings for Harry, until she comes to the point of realizing they are friends with benefits.

| most lyrics in italics. Marina and the Diamonds; Lies |

Warning(s): smut, friends with benefits, cussing, arguing

-

"Oh Harry." You moan, his lips trailing down your neck. Harry used you to get stress away from his problems. You did it to be with Harry and you thought, just maybe he'll fall for you. "I saw you fucking that Chang girl. So pathetic." You breathe. "Hmm, I'm not dating her. Another fuck buddy." Harry pulled away from your neck. "I fucking hate you." You muttered.

Yet ever since you knew what was really happening in your mind, you hated him, you knew he used you. He called you his 'fuck buddy', you cared and hated being called that. However, the pleasure of being with him was so irresistible.

"I'm sorry we're like this." Harry told you. "Lier." You silently sneered. "I saw how you moaned so loudly. All of Gryffindor heard it." You scowled. Harry slid a finger inside your womanhood, giving you pleasure. "I fucking hate you so much." You kissed him. "But I love you." Harry began, "Like a friend."

You're never gonna love me, so what's the use?
What's the point in playing a game you're gonna lose?
What's the point in saying you love me like a friend?
What's the point in saying it's never gonna end?

"All you're doing is playing around Harry. Just like a child. I loved you. But it's all a game that I can't get rid of and you know that." You pulled off your shirt and slid your skirt down. "Don't I?" Harry smirked. "Oh you do." You pushed him onto the bed, getting rid of his clothing leaving his boxers on him. 'Why am I like this?' You thought.

"I can't do this anymore." You whispered. "Just one more time." Harry persuaded you. "No, I can't. The ending is horrible." You pushed him away. "Y/N we'll be together, I promise." Harry said. "Lies! You made this mistake, we were friends Harry, friends! Till you wanted to be more, I was so happy, but you crushed it. All you wanted to be with me is a friend with benefits." You screeched.

"I made no mistake!" Harry yelled back. "You're a fucking coward Harry! Yes, you did, I don't want to be your fucking friend anymore nonetheless fuck buddies!" You retorted, your eyes watering. "We're not even dating and were already fighting like we are!" You screamed. "We're never gonna make it work Harry. I thought you were better, but you aren't and I should've known that. That's why we pretend." You stammered, panting, your hair disheveled.

You're too proud to say that you've made a mistake
You're a coward 'til the end
I don't wanna admit, but we're not gonna fit
No, I'm not the type that you like
Why don't we just pretend?

"I wanted to know that this could be heaven, perfection. But I admit I've lied myself Harry. I don't love you and I know I never will. I hope your happy to hear that." You shivered. Harry looked at you with disbelief, "I'm sorry."

"Stop. Just stop." You stammered.

You didn't want to let him go. Yet the nerves he had, made you want to let him go. Your heart made you believe that this is the best thing ever and worth it that all the obstacles you faced to get Harry were worth the fight. To earn the title of a 'fuck buddy'. It was all a lie, a game to play, no hearts to win, your only race.

You met Harry in both your third years, it was a healthy, friendly relationship you both had. You two were almost inseparable. The ones to always help each other. Cheat in test and other mischief.