| How To Cheat On Astoria Greengrass | *

Genre: Smut

Prompt:
Y/N is a muggleborn, Gryffindor that is willing to help Draco Malfoy out of an arrangement of course in the more brutal way possible.

| lyrics in italics. Halsey;Not Afraid Anymore |

Warning(s): smut, cheating, swearing, masturbation

-

  "So, Draco Malfoy, you want to get out of an arrangement you say?" You smirk, looking at the frustrated grown man. You and Draco work in the Ministry of Magic together. You know him from your Hogwart years, since your houses were paired together for classes you saw him often.

You heard of his betrothal to Astoria Greengrass, the young, bright Hufflepuff. It was peculiar for Draco Malfoy to come to you a Gryffindor, muggleborn for help, but him and you knew why he'd chosen you. For starters, you were a muggleborn which his father despised all muggleborns if he heard that Draco Malfoy was with one he'll lose his mind. To add on you were a Gryffindor, so double the whammy.

I am not afraid anymore

Draco was planning on doing it earlier to get out of the arrangement. Unfortunately, his plan was initiated all too late, he was already Astoria's fiancé, so he had to do a greater damage. He had to take it to a level he have never thought of.

"Yes, L/N." Draco sighed, knowing that you knew, you just messed with him. "And how do you intend on doing that?" You ask, chuckling a bit, playing with your wand. "I want to know how far do you want to take it to ruin your reputation and a marriage of course." You whisper in his ear. "I think you want to break Astoria Greengrass' heart badly, so, what is your plan, Malfoy? Because kisses and hugs, aren't enough for her to give you up?" You giggle, biting your lip, at the now sexually frustrated Malfoy. You purposefully check your watch, "Oops, time to go. Owl me later Malfoy of your plans." You say, walking away from Draco as he curses himself.

~*~

"One more month till my Draco gets married, can't you believe it Lucius he's all grown up!" Narcissa exclaims. Draco puts on a false grin, "Astoria is such a wonderful lady, despite being a Hufflepuff I prefer her over the Parkinsons' daughter." Lucius intervened. "Astoria is coming in two days for a visit, can't wait for you to see her again." Narcissa announced. "Can't wait." Draco mumbled.

~*~

It was the day Astoria Greengrass was going to visit Draco, Draco hadn't told her, Y/N, of his plans completely. He had to grasp onto Astoria that she fell in love with him so deeply that he held her heart, her emotions. Draco's parents decided that Draco would take Astoria out for a nice date. Draco dressed up in a black suit carrying red roses for Astoria. Narcissa and Lucius waited in a corner patiently, waiting for the certain Greengrass to arrive.

*knock, knock*

Draco opened the door and found a dressed up Astoria in a mid length silver dress with her parents behind her, Astoria's parents and Draco's told the pair to head onto their date. Astoria giggled and swirled silently as Draco gave her the roses, Draco smiled and put his arm out for Astoria to put her arm around his in which she did. They both headed to a elegant restaurant. Draco became bored quickly as soon as they sat down and Astoria began talking about wedding plans.

Draco dazed off his eyes wandering to other tables till he gulped. He spotted you with three other friends, hard drinks in hand, laughing while sipping on alcohol. You spotted him and winked, Draco's eyes moved back to Astoria. A waitress came and took their orders. After taking their orders and walking off Draco payed attention to Astoria.