[05]

Mark:

I sat in the waiting room, waiting for the doctor to call me in. After the incident with Jackson today, I had made a decision. I just wanted the younger and everything connected to him out of my life. And that also meant his baby.

A single tear ran down my cheek and I quickly brushed it away. I wouldn't cry now. As much a I felt like crying, I didn't want to get more attention than necessary. I just wanted to get over with this as quiet as possible.

I stared on the clock on the opposite wall. Two minutes. My hands laid on my flat stomach and rubbed it softly. I smiled a little but shook my head some seconds later. Why did I have to be so sensitive now?

Yes, it was hard, harder than anything I had ever done but I knew it would be the easiest, smartest decision. Jackson would be angry, he would insult me and tell me it was all my fault. I didn't know if I could take it.

"Mark Tuan." A nurse called out. I quietly got up and followed her to the small room where Dr. Park was waiting for me. I closed the door and sat down in front of him. He gave me a friendly smile and shook my hand.

"Hello Mark, how are you today?" He asked me. I sighed. "Ok, I guess." I mumbled and leaned back. The thing with Jackson yesterday was still stressing me a little bit. "So today we're going to check on the baby, so please lay down over there."

I followed his instructions and pulled my shirt up. He started to spread a cold gel on my tummy and before he started with the ultrasound. I looked on the screen which showed something which had to be the baby.

I smiled a bit and gulped to hold back my tears. "Everything looks fine. Your baby is growing well." Dr. Park said and smiled. He gave me a tissue to clean my stomach while he said down in front of his computer.

I brushed the gel away and got up to sit down on the chair again. "So you're in the seventh week. Do you want to know the due date?" He asked and I quickly shook my head. "That's not necessary. I want an abortion." I nearly whispered.

The doctor sighed but nodded a bit. "Ok, no one can force you to have this child." The older said and handed me a picture of the ultrasound. I held it in my hands and pressed it to my chest. I was doing to the right thing.

"I'll call you when I have an appointment for an abortion. Well, goodbye Mark." He told me and shook my hand again. "Goodbye and thank you." I said with a little smile and walked out of the building.

Youngjae was already waiting outside. He wanted to pick up Jaebum from his swim practice and he had asked me to come with him although I knew that Jackson was in the team, too. But he wouldn't harm me. At least not there.

My friend greeted me with a short hug and smiled brightly. It seemed that he was very happy to see his boyfriend now. "Hey. Are you ready to go?" He asked me and I just nodded to answer him.

We walked our way to the swimming pool which was behind the school. I still had the picture of the baby in my hands and a small part of me couldn't put it away. I just wanted to hold it now.

"Why did you go to the doctor? Is something wrong?" My friend asked with worry in his voice. I smiled at him. "It was just a checkup. But it's cute that you worry about me." I answered while we passed the gate.

We already heard the water splashing when we walked over the campus while we could already see the crystal clear blue of the water and some figures in and around the pool. I gulped when I spotted a muscular male figure with blonde hair.

Youngjae left my side and nearly ran over to his boyfriend who was just coming out of the pool and hugged him tightly. I couldn't stop myself from smiling at the two happy boys who were completely in their own world.

Unluckily, I was too focused on the two lovebirds that I didn't realize that someone was walking towards to me until I bumped into a hard chest and fell back on my butt. I immediately laid my hands on my stomach.

Suddenly, I realized that I had lost the picture during the fall. It was laying in front of the person I bumped into. Before I could grab it, the other one took it in his hands and stared at it. I looked up to see who had discovered my secret now. I gulped when I saw a familiar face...

I'm definitely too slow in updating this, especially because editing barely takes an hour. I'm so sorry!

And also, you know this situation when your bias dances and somewhere in-between his shirt flies up? Yeah, that happened yesterday and it was the first time I rewatched a music show stage just to screenshot it 🙃

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!

Thank you for reading! 💙

- 🌙