[07]

Mark:

My talk with Namjoon was one month ago by now and my life had nearly gotten back to normal. Dr. Park had been very happy when I had told him that I would keep my baby. I didn't regret my decision.

On the same day, I had also officially told Jinyoung about my pregnancy although he had known. He was my biggest help and supported me with everything he got and of course he made sure that no one noticed anything.

Jackson had gone back to his old self and kept on insulting and pushing me whenever he could. Namjoon, who was always with Jackson, made sure that the blonde didn't hurt me too seriously. I was very thankful for that.

I was in the tenth week now which meant my first trimester was nearly over. The baby already started to show since I was a very thin person. I had a small bump but it wasn't noticeable under my clothes.

The pregnancy itself went quite well. My morning sickness had nearly faded away and I didn't have to throw up often. But unluckily my cravings didn't get better and I also got a lot of mood swings lately.

My one night stand didn't know about his child yet. I really wanted to tell him and I knew that I had to but although Namjoon had said that Jackson wasn't a bad guy, I was still afraid of his reaction.

It was Friday and my last class for today was art. Unluckily neither Jinyoung nor Namjoon were in that class, but Jackson was. Today he was in a very bad mood because he got detention from our maths teacher.

I sat on my chair and tried to work on my painting as silent as possible. The rumor about me was still present although most of the people had stopped to talk about it. I didn't want more attention than necessary.

The lesson would be over in some moments and I was so happy that I had survived today without any trouble. Even Jackson hadn't bullied me which surprised me a lot but I knew that the day wasn't over yet.

The bell rang and I quickly grabbed my stuff to put it into my locker before I finally could go home where I was safe for the next days. I walked over the hallway, bringing my books where they belonged over the weekend.

I closed my locker and turned around just to get pushed against it a second later. I groaned and turned around again. Of course, it was Jackson who was obviously about to pass by but had decided to bully me a bit before he went home.

"Excuse me, what's your problem?" I asked him annoyed. Normally, I had never said anything but he was just pissing me of at the moment and I couldn't stop my anger from taking control over me.

"Get out of my way, nerd." He growled and I crossed my arms. "Here's enough space left. You could just have passed but no you need to make trouble again. If you're in a bad mood because you had to upset a teacher, you can blame yourself." I said firmly.

The blonde seemed a bit surprised for a short moment but unluckily this moment quickly passed by and he was his angry self again. "Don't tell me what to do, nerd." He pushed me again and this time I fell on the ground.

I looked up to him and felt tears of anger in my eyes. My blood boiled dangerously and I knew I was about to explode. I didn't even know if this was because of my mood swings or because I just had enough.

"God, just shut up! I don't know what your problem is but stop blaming me for the shit you are doing. If you wanna be angry or mad, then be angry on yourself because you are the one who's making problems wherever he goes." I yelled.

People around us started to look and stopped whatever they were doing. They had probably never expected that I would be the one who was fighting against someone like Jackson Wang who was feared by many.

The younger looked at me, pure anger written on his face while he grabbed my collar and pulled me up from the floor and pushed me against my locker. Unluckily, he was much stronger than I was and I couldn't do anything.

I knew that I had gone too far now but it was enough, I couldn't take his bullying anymore and now I had to deal with the consequences of my actions which would follow in a couple of seconds.

"Just shut up, nerd!" Jackson yelled and from that moment on everything went on fast. His grip on my collar got even tighter and the students around gasped in shock when I felt his hard fist meet my face.

I'm finally back!

It took me some time because a heat wave hit us pretty hard and we partly had more than 40°C and I didn't really feel like writing (or doing anything at all). It has finally cooled down a little and so I've decided to update before going to bed!

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

Thank you for reading 💙