[20]

Mark:

I hesitated and wasn't really sure if it was be a good idea to tell him. Although he was very nice and caring at the moment, no one could guarantee that he wouldn't go back to his stupid self.

If I told him about my parents now, he would be able to use it to hurt me in the end and I didn't want to risk that. But on the other side, he was the one who had to understand me the most. His situation was the same.

Jackson also had to tell his parents about our problem because I was pretty sure he hadn't done yet. And maybe his parents were like mine and would be disappointed, too, so we could help each other.

"I've told my parents about the baby." I finally said and held back the tears. God, I had cried so much during my pregnancy and I started to get sick of it. How could a man, no matter if pregnant or not, be so weak?

Jackson nodded a bit and gave me a little smile to tell me I should go on. "I guess they didn't react like you hoped." He said, resting his hand on my shoulder. I nodded and looked up to him.

"They are so disappointed in me. I'm not the son they wish for and you can't imagine how bad I feel. Maybe they'll throw me out. I don't know. They want to talk to me later." I bit my lip and looked back down.

The younger sighed. "I can't count how much I've already disappointed my parents, especially my mom and believe me, there were worse things than getting someone pregnant. But they've always forgiven me." He began.

"Your parents love you and I'm sure they are just in shock about the news. But they will forgive you and everything will be alright." The blonde smiled at me and his words gave me some hope.

My parents were most likely different than his but he was right. In the end, they were my parents, they loved me and they would forgive me my mistake because in the end, I was their child.

"Have you told your parents yet?" I asked and Jackson shook his head. It didn't surprise me. Maybe he thought that it wasn't necessary to tell them because he secretly still didn't believe that it was his baby.

"Not yet and I don't know when I will but I'm not afraid." He admitted and leaned back. "Won't they be disappointed in you? You were drunk and had unprotected sex." I reminded him and was surprised when he chuckled.

"As I said, I've done worse. My parents know how I am. They are not always happy but they know and accept me. I don't think that it will be a problem for them. A baby is something good for people who want it." He said.

I was relieved when he told me that his parents wouldn't hate him or be angry. So at least I didn't have to feel bad that I could destroy Jackson's relationship with his parents. It was bad enough that mine was destroyed.

"I might be a very bad person sometimes but my parents are always there for me. You have never done anything bad. I don't think your parents will hate you forever because you got pregnant." He suddenly said.

I didn't expect Jackson to be so understanding. It seemed like he really wanted to cheer me up and make me feel better. This was the first time I had ever been thankful for him to be with me.

His words helped to feel better although I still knew what kind of persons my parents were. But he seemed so sure about the love of parents for their children that it made me believe that even my parents would forgive me.

A soft smile grew on my face when I freed myself from the blanket and crawled over the sofa into Jackson's direction. He raised his eyebrows in confusion but didn't complain and looked at me.

"I've never thought that I would say this one day but thank you Jackson." I said quietly and slung my arms around his shoulders to give him a tight hug. Jackson didn't hesitate and hugged me back.

I inhaled his masculine scent which made me feel so comfortable in his strong arms that pressed me against his chest and held me carefully. Who could have known that hugging Jackson was so amazing?

Well, I didn't hug him a lot since he had always been my bully. But now I looked at him in a different way. He also had a caring side and maybe this was the beginning of some kind of friendship and maybe he would finally accept our baby.

Good morning everyone!

I'm actually surprised how fluffy this story has already got.

Although fluff is not really my cup of tea, I actually really like these kinda cute moments.

I really hope you like this chapter!

Thank you for reading 💙