[14]

Mark:

Another week had passed and of course Jackson hadn't changed the way he was treating me. But I actually had never expected that he would ever be a bit nicer or at least stop bullying me.

Jinyoung had never left my side during this week and if he had to, Youngjae would be there and take care of me. Namjoon stayed with Jackson and he had already told me that he would make sure he didn't hurt me.

The blonde kept on bullying and offending me and not even his best friend could stop him from that but he had stopped touching me. The younger didn't even dare to push me or anything.

I was happy that this problem was out of the world for now. He should just keep on offending me, I could deal with it. Jackson wasn't the first to do so, so why should I start caring about what he said now?

We hadn't talked about the baby anymore. But I also hadn't tried to talk to him again after Youngjae had told me that JB had told him that Jackson wanted a paternity test. I had felt a bit disappointed but it was ok. There was nothing to hide.

But luckily there was also a reason to smile today. I had another ultrasound appointment after school and I was extremely excited to see my little baby again. I really hoped he or she was alright.

My first trimester was over now and Dr. Park wanted to check on me and my child again because he said it was necessary to see if everything was doing well. My feeling said that everything was perfect.

I had thought about inviting Jackson to the ultrasound. He was the father and actually, he should be able to see the baby, too. But I was pretty sure that he would say no or even shout at me for asking.

But anyway, I decided to try it. Maybe he had gotten some interest in our baby and how should I find out if he might have changed his mind if I didn't try to ask him? There was always a possibility that he wanted to come with me.

I got up from my chair at the table and walked through the cafeteria. The blonde male and his friends were sitting some tables away from mine and I could already feel their sceptical gazes on me.

Only Namjoon gave me a friendly smile which encouraged me to go to the boys' table. I wasn't alone. He would be there and protect me if it was necessary. But I actually didn't expect Jackson to get angry.

I stopped in front of his chair and gulped a bit when he looked up to me. He looked a bit pissed but not angry. "What do you want, nerd?" He asked sighing. "I just wanted to ask you something. Can we talk alone?"

He just nodded and got up from his chair. I didn't know if his friends already knew about our little secret and decided that I should better ask him without anyone listening to us. And it also wouldn't be that embarrassing if he rejected me.

We walked some steps away from the table and the younger looked at me. "So, what do you want?" He crossed his arms. "I have an ultrasound appointment today and I wanted to ask if you wanna come." I said quietly.

I didn't dare to look in the other one's face because I was afraid that he was going to laugh or something. "Do you really think I would want to come? Why should I?" He asked and I looked down on the floor.

Yeah... why should he? He didn't want the baby and he would only pay for if I had proven that it was really his. I nodded a bit. "Of course, you had no reason to come. Sorry for asking." I quickly turned around and walked over to my table.

Jinyoung looked at me and I was sure he knew what Jackson must have said to make me look so sad. I didn't even know why it hurt me. It was obvious that he wouldn't want but I still had had hope.

I had learnt to love the baby after some time. A part of me had thought Jackson would be able to love it too if I just gave him time. I should just wait a bit. Maybe he would want to join next time.

"I know it's not the same but I can come with you if you want. At least you won't be alone." My best friend suggested with a maternal smile and I nodded thankfully. I didn't have to be alone this time.

Of course, it wasn't the same as if Jackson would have come with me because he was the father but it was still making me happy that Jinyoung would be there and be with me. Just like he always was.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! The next ones are already prepared and will be uploaded during the following days (one chapter a day).

Jinhyuk's been getting a lot of solo stuff lately. Like, he's even getting his own lightstick. TOP Media better won't try to make him leave UP10TION just because they want to make money with his current fame.

See you in the next chapter :)

Thank you for reading 💙