1

"Stay safe, OK? Don't get too drunk or do drugs. I know peer pressure can be-"

"Mum, I'll be fine. I'll be back Monday, it's only the weekend"

"I just don't want you to get hurt"

"I'll be fine, mum. I'll be with Becky the whole time"

"And Becky's parents are picking you up?"

"Yes"

"I'll see you Monday then. Have a good time" I kissed her cheek and hugged her before getting out of the car. I grabbed my bag out of the back before walking up Becky's driveway. I let myself in the house and dumped my stuff in the hallway.

"Hi, Jane" I called out into the house.

"Hi, Maddie. B's upstairs getting ready still" I went upstairs and into Becky's bedroom.

"White lace crop top or peach plain crop top?"

"White lace. Pack the other though" She nodded as I sat down on her bed.

"Are you excited?"

"So excited. We're going to see Beyonce"

"And 5sos, don't forget 5sos"

"We're gonna see all the people we've wanted to see live but never actually seen" I squealed.

"You scream Coachella as fuck by the way"

"You too, girl" I watched as she finished her make up before shoving a couple more things in her bag.

"I'm ready"

"Me too"

"Let's do Coachella"

**********

"Mum, it'll all be fine. See you Monday" We said bye to Becky's mum before getting in the admissions queue.

"I'm so glad your dad feels guilty enough to get us a boutique tent"

"It's been two years since he left my mum and I never see him so this is his effort" Soon we were through and being lead to our tent. "There's probably a load of celebrities staying here too"

"This is your tent" The guy said. We thanked him before going into the tent.

"This is amazing"

"Thank you Becky's dad"

"Who's performing tonight?"

"No idea. Let's go find out"