38

"Hey"

"Hi"

"I miss you so fucking much" I said, leaning back against the headboard of the bed.

"I miss you too. It's only a month a half to go. You've done two weeks without me" Luke said.

"It's just weird having an empty house"

"How's Petunia?" He asked.

"Good. I'll get her. Wait a minute" I went into the living room, carefully holding my laptop. She was lead on the sofa so I sat down next to her. "Look, there's daddy" Her head perked up and she glanced at the computer before running over to the door thinking Luke was home.

"Awh, you've confused her" Luke said. I just chuckled, as did he, at her behaviour. "So, what have you been up to?"

"Not much really. Just work. I handed in my notice"

"Really?" I nodded. "What are you going to do instead?"

"I'm thinking about starting a blog. Maybe a YouTube channel"

"About what?"

"Life, fashion, beauty. Whatever I feel like"

"Sounds interesting"

"I'm going to start looking at setting things up tomorrow"

"When's your last day at work?"

"Two weeks time"

"At least we'll have more time to spend together because you won't have fixed hours" I just nodded.

"How's tour?"

"Amazing. Someday I want you to come with us. You could film it all. That would be cool"

"I'd love to as long as the other boys wouldn't mind"

"They love you"

"Michael doesn't"

"Ignore him. Cal and Ash do"

"Where are you right now?"

"Japan"

"What's it like?"

"It's one of the most amazing places ever. It's completely different to any other city"

"I've always wanted to go to Japan"

"I'll bring you here one day. I promise"

"Thank you"

"Do you all have your own hotel rooms?"

"Yeah. Mike has gone out with Crystal though and Cal and Ash are going out tonight"

"Crystal's there?"

"Yeah, Mike flew her out here. They can't be apart for a week let alone a month"

"Oh"

"You know I'd fly you over here if you wanted to come, right? I'd do it at the drop of a hat"

"I know you would. I can't leave anyway. I'm working"

"You've never seen us perform properly. Coachella doesn't really count since it didn't go that well" He said. "How about you come out and meet us at the end of the tour?"

"I'd love to as long as it's OK with everyone else"

"I'll ask about it"

"Thank you"

"So, what else has been happening?"

"Not much really"

"I feel like there's something you're not telling me"

"There isn't"

"Mads, you can talk to me about anything and everything, you know that"

"It's nothing, I promise"

"You sure?"

"No" He sighed lightly. "What happens when you find someone else? Someone who was already made for this life? Some model or singer or anyone other than me? You meet so many other girls and I'm sat here thousands and thousands of miles away"

"Are you saying you don't trust me?"

"No, not at all. I trust you with all my heart. I just worry a lot. I'm insecure, I always have been. I overthink everything"

"I'm happy with you. I'm extremely happy. You don't need to worry about all that. I get that you do and I get why you do but I'm hoping I'll never have to find anyone else. You and I are both in this for the long haul, that hasn't changed and it won't change" I just gave him a small smile. "What about you? You could have some normal guy that doesn't leave you for months on end and leave me. Don't you think that worries me to death? I trust you completely but I worry about other guys and who you're with constantly even when I'm home. I want to be there to look after you and I can't. Relationships are so hard for me because of my lifestyle and job and I am sorry that you fell for me and have to go through all this shit"

"Don't be sorry for living your dream. Besides if I have a less demanding job we can spend much more time together"

"You can travel with me" I nodded.

"I can't wait to see you again"

"Same here" He replied. "I've got to go. I have to get ready, we go on in half an hour"

"OK, I love you"

"I love you too. I'll text you tomorrow. We're travelling a lot though but I'll try my best"

"Lucas, get your ass dressed. You've been on the phone for ages and you're only wearing boxers. Get fucking ready" I heard Ashton shout in the background.

"Bye, Luke" He just smiled and waved before hanging up.