14

"Then she asked if we had the top in a medium and I was like no, that's the last one and she was like how do you know, you haven't checked and I was like I checked an hour ago for another customer and there wasn't one there so she took the large and now only the small is left and she yelled at me about how we should have all sizes in stock and I was like it's a fucking sale item and it's in the last chance to buy section"

"I am so glad I don't have to work in a job like that"

"I wish I didn't. I can't deal with bratty girls who just want to look like they live at Coachella" He chuckled. "To be fair my employee discount gave me some killer Chella looks"

"You're truly one of a kind"

"Are you judging me on my use of Chella?"

"Uh huh"

"Oh fuck off you lanky breadstick"

"I hate when people call me that"

"Why?"

"I don't know. It just annoys me. I know the fans don't mean anything by it. I'm assuming that's where you got it from"

"Yeah. Twitter is an amazing place sometimes"

"You might want to keep a low profile on social media right now because you're going to get major hate when people realise we're dating or that I'm hanging around with someone new"

"I already am. I posted a photo of us that Becky took. It's kind of silhouettey so you can't tell it's you and I didn't tag you, just captioned it new friends and with the pictures people took of us hanging out at the festival, people have pieced it together"

"I liked that photo. It was really cute. You need to send it to me"

"Yeah you liking it didn't help the situation"

"Sorry"

"It's fine. I'm just not posting as much. I still check it everyday though. I read the comments on one of your Instagram posts and a tweet and a lot were about me"

"Turn off commenting on Instagram"

"No, then they'll know something's up"

"True"

"On the bright side my followers have increased a lot" He chuckled as he continued driving towards the restaurant we were going to.

***

"That was so good"

"I'm glad you liked it" Luke said.

"I have never had a burger that tasted as good as that in my life" He smiled as we got into his car.

"Do you want to get dessert? We can stop at a drive thru?"

"Sounds good. Don't you dare fucking say feels good" He rolled his eyes. We continued driving, singing along to the music playing from Luke's phone.

"You are so perfect. You like Panic! and All Time Low, Good Charlotte, all of my friends music and mine"

"I don't know many of their songs. My main focus is Beyoncé"