11

"Are you leaving already?" I turned to see Luke walking up to our tent. Becky had just shut it.

"Yeah, Becky's mum is here. It's also 2pm so we should probably get going"

"I haven't even seen you today. I'm a shit boyfriend"

"You're a shit what?"

"Shit soon to be boyfriend"

"We can work with that"

"I'll text you and let you know when I'm free so we can have that date"

"You better"

"I'm not letting you go that easily. You don't need to worry about me not texting you"

"Mads, we've got to go" Becky called out from behind us. I just nodded and turned back to Luke.

"I'll see you soon" I wrapped my arms around Luke's neck as his wrapped around my waist.

"I'll miss you"

"I'll miss you too" He leaned in and pressed his lips to mine. The kiss was gentle and short. We pulled away and he gave me one last hug before releasing me. "I should let you go. Becky's glaring at me"

"I'm looking forward to that date, Hemmings"

"I'll text you. I promise"

"Don't make promises you can't keep"

"I would never" He took my hand and pressed a kiss to it. "I really like you, Mads"

"I like you too" I pecked his lips one last time before grabbing my bag and adjusting the backpack that I was already wearing. I walked over to Becky and looked back briefly, waving at Luke who was still stood by our tent. He smiled and cheesily blew me a kiss. I laughed and smiled once again before carrying on walking.

"Do you think things will actually work out between you guys?" Becky asked as we neared her mum's car.

"I hope so. I don't think he's playing me"

"I don't think so either. He seems like he really likes you"

"I just worry we barely know each other" She nodded. We reached her mum's car and put our stuff in the back before getting in.

"Did you girls have a good time?" Her mum asked.

"It was really good" Becky answered.

"Make any new friends?"

"Maddie did" Becky smirked and her mum glanced at me in the mirror, smirking as well.