2

"5sos are performing tonight and tomorrow night but not Sunday"

"We could see them twice?"

"But Beyonce's tomorrow night"

"They're before her"

"OK, cool"

"Kendrick and DJ Khaled are on Sunday"

"We've got our main people then"

"Let's walk around a bit and see what we find to do until tonight"

***

"I'm gonna go to the toilet quick. Can you get us some drinks?"

"Sure. I'll meet you back here in a minute" We walked in opposite directions. I went to a stall that was selling smoothies and waited in line. After about 10 minutes I finally got to the front. "Can I have two strawberry kiwi smoothies please?" The woman nodded and I paid her before moving to the side to wait. I scrolled through my phone and replied to the message from my mum who was already worrying. She seemed to forget Becky and I were 21. I have no idea how she'll react when I move out. Just as the drinks were put in front of me someone was pushed into me. I turned around to glare at them.

"I'm sorry. My friends were being stupid"

"Honestly, it's fine" I picked up the two drinks and went to walk off, feeling that the conversation was done.

"Hey, wait up" I stopped and turned back to face the boy.

"What?"

"What's your name?"

"Why does it matter? We're strangers and the conversation was done"

"My friends ditched me whilst I apologised because they're dicks and now they're chatting to some girl" He looked in the direction of his friends. I followed his gaze and saw a group of boys stood around someone. I looked closer and saw it was Becky.

"Oh for fucks sake" I groaned before walking in their direction. I could feel that the boy was hot on my heels and must've been extremely confused. Becky glanced at me and tried to get away from the boys. "Hey, I got your drink" I passed it to her. "Let's get going" She nodded and we began to walk off but one of them grabbed her wrist.

"Why don't you join us?"

"Because I'm here with my friend"

"She can join too"

"We're perfectly fine, thanks"

"Oh come on, it'll be fun"

"We're staying in the VIP section if that makes you feel better" Another one said.

"So are we" I snapped and they looked surprised that I'd spoken up.

"Just let them go, guys" The blonde boy that had been with me told them.

"Whatever" One of them said and they began to walk off. I glanced at the boy and smiled slightly.

"Maddie" I said. He raised an eyebrow in confusion. "That's my name" He smiled and nodded as I turned back to catch up with Becky.

"Who's he?"

"No idea. I met him whilst getting drinks"

"He seems nicer than his friends"

"Yeah, he does"