3

"I can't believe we missed 5SOS. I could've sworn it said seven not six"

"Don't worry about it. We can see them tomorrow" I told Becky.

"Thank god for that"

"What now?"

"Maybe we should head back to the tent. I'm tired"

"Me too" We walked back to the tent. I glanced behind, hearing a group not far behind us. I turned to see the group of boys from earlier.

"Hey, Maddie!" I turned again to face them and stopped. The blonde boy was smiling and waving at us. I smiled back, out of politeness, just wanting to get back to our tent.

"Hey" I said as he approached us. His friends were catching up to us. "I still don't know your name"

"Oh, yeah, I'm Luke"

"Nice to meet you, Luke" He chuckled.

"Have you had a good time today?"

"Yeah, it's been good. We missed 5SOS though, we got the times confused with tomorrow"

"You like 5SOS?"

"Yeah, why?"

"They're a good band"

"They are"

"Bet you have a crush on one of them"

"You barely know me, you don't need to know about my love life"

"Seriously?" I nodded. He chuckled, shaking his head.

"Besides I like their music, I have no idea what they look like"

"How can you not know what they look like? Album covers? Interviews? Twitter?"

"I literally have no idea. I only know one of them's called Matt or something"

"Michael"

"You're a big fan, aren't you? Who's your favourite? Bet you have a crush on one of them" I teased.

"Luke seems like a cool guy. We have the same name too so major points"

"You're weird"

"Not the first time I've heard that. Who are you going to see tomorrow?"

"5SOS obviously. Guess I'll get to find out what they look like. And I think we're going to go see Major Lazor too and Beyonce. And the unknowns tent"

"You mean the up and coming people?"

"Yeah"

"I know someone performing there"

"Is that why you're here? To support them?"

"Yeah, something like that" He said. "Want to meet up there tomorrow? At like 12 or something?"

"I don't know, I'm meant to be hanging out with Becky"

"I'll bring food? You can bring your friend and I'll bring all mine and it'll be fun"

"Fine. I'll meet you there at 12. Don't be late"

"I'll see your tomorrow"

"Bye" I said as I walked over to our tent and went inside. Becky was already laying in bed.

"What's his name?"

"Luke"

"He seems cool"

"Yeah" I started to change into my pyjamas, wanting to be comfortable. "We're meeting him and his friends tomorrow to watch the up and coming singers"

"His friends are pretty hot so I'm not complaining"

"Good. I think it'll be fun. He said he'd bring food and their friends are playing there so it should be good"

"We have nothing better to do"

"Exactly"