9

"What the fuck?" I woke up and turned over to see Luke. One of his hands was rested on my waist and he was still fast asleep. I looked down and realised I was only wearing one of his t-shirts. I gently shook him but it didn't wake him up. I slapped his arm and he shot awake.

"Fuck off, Cal"

"Try again" He opened his eyes and saw me led next to him. He smiled up at me.

"Good morning. You're definitely not Calum"

"Nope"

"You smell better than Calum too"

"I'd hope so"

"And you let me kiss you"

"Do you try to kiss him?"

"I don't roll that way"

"I know. In case you've forgotten we nearly slept together last night" His eyes went wide.

"I'm sorry, Maddie. I'm so so sorry. I know you don't rush into shit like that. Fuck, I'm such an idiot. You must hate me. I tried to advantage of you when you were drunk. Why am I such a fuc-" I cut off his rambling by pressing my lips to his.

"You're cute when you ramble" I said once I'd pulled away. He smiled weakly.

"So you're OK?" He questioned.

"We were drunk and it's not like anything actually happened"

"I still feel shitty"

"Don't" I pecked his lips once more.

"Should I not feel shitty about everything else that happened yesterday?"

"Fresh start, remember?" He nodded and stood up from the bed.

"Fuck, you look so hot in my clothes" He said as I stood up as well, his t-shirt falling down to cover my thighs.

"You look like you want to rip my clothes off"

"Not far from the truth" I rolled my eyes before sitting on the edge of the bed again. "So, what's the plan for today?"

"Kendrick Lamar's on later. B and I were going to go see him"

"I can get you good places again" I just nodded.

"He's not on until 9 so we had all day"

"Let's explore. Go for a walk. Have a picnic. Our first date"

"Date?"

"If you want it to be that is"

"Sure, why not?" I smirked before kissing him.

"Luke, come on, Paul wants to talk to us" Someone burst into the tent. "Ah, shit. Sorry, guys" We pulled away to see Michael, Calum and Ashton stood there. Becky was tucked under Calum's arm.

"Nice one" Becky mouthed to me. I rolled my eyes and got up from the bed. I knew they all thought more had happened than it did.

"We'll be ready in five" Luke said. They nodded and stepped outside the tent to wait. Luke chucked me his deodorant before passing me some clothes. "You can wear this" I took the new shirt from him and pulled it over my body. I pulled my shorts on and looked in the mirror to see the shirt went way past the end of the shorts. I pulled on my shoes and tried to sort out my makeup from the previous day. I managed to get off everything but my mascara using wet wipes. I turned to see Luke was dressed and ready. I grabbed his hair brush and ran it through my hair before placing my sunglasses on my head.

"Let's go" He held out his hand for me to take as I grabbed my backpack. We left the tent, Luke locking it with the padlock on the zips. We followed the others into Michael's tent and again sat on the bed and the floor. Luke sat down on the floor and I sat between his legs, resting my back against his chest.

"You guys need to stop picking up random girls. Fucking groupies will ruin your careers" The man, who I'm assuming is their manager, said.

"They're not groupies. They wouldn't still be here if they were" Luke snapped. I placed my hand on his leg in an attempt to calm him down.

"Luke's right. Besides Crystal's been with Michael for over a year now, Calum and Becky seem to be getting on pretty good and Luke and Maddie have spent the last day together" Ashton backed us all up.

"Have any of you checked twitter?" We all shook our heads. "Your fans are mad that you've been seen with girls. They think they're groupies. You just had to fuck her didn't you, Luke?" He showed us a picture of Luke taking me back to his tent.

"We didn't actually" Luke said through gritted teeth.

"Well you sure made it look like you did. The fans by your tents have got photos of you guys going back to your tent last night, holding hands and walking out of your tent the next morning with Maddie wearing your shirt"

"So? We'll fix it. There's been worse rumours" Luke said.

"I honestly give up with you guys. Fuck all the girls you like. See what happens to your reputations and your fans"

"You make us sound like animals" Michael said.

"We'll discuss this when we're back at work. Enjoy your next couple of days off" He said and left the tent.

"What are you guys doing today?" Calum asked us.

"Exploring"

"Can we join?" Ashton asked.

"No" Luke said bluntly. I nudged him. "It's a date" Luke mumbled.

"Awh, that's so cute" Becky said. "Have fun"

I nodded and Luke and I headed out the tent.