43

"So, how are you and Luke getting along?" Celeste asked.

"We're good"

"You guys live together now, don't you?"

"Yeah. He kept asking and I gave in. He wants us to be together as much as possible to make up for the time he's away"

"Oh my god, he's so cheesy" She said, laughing.

"I don't get why he choose you" Amy, one of Celeste's friends said.

"Maybe because he loves her?" Celeste backed me up.

"Yeah but he could have had anyone else"

"Like you?" Was all I said.

"Exactly! See she gets it" Amy said

"Luke and I are very happy together actually"

"He'd be happier with someone like me"

"Amy, leave it"

"Why should she? She's right. I think I'm more suited to Luke in all honesty but sure" Ellie joined in.

"Guys, stop. Maddie gets this enough from fans"

"If she can't handle it, maybe she shouldn't be in the relationship" I rolled my eyes.

"If you want to go I totally understand" Celeste said. I just nodded and stood up.

"Have a good time. I don't want you to be worried about me. It's your night not mine" She just nodded and smiled before hugging me. I walked out of the bar and saw the bar two doors down that Jack was going to. It looked a lot more rough from the outside but I went in anyway in hopes of finding Luke. I saw them all sat at a table in the corner and walked over. "Hey" I said and sat down beside Luke.

"Maddie!"

"Can I crash your party?"

"Feel free. The more the merrier!" Jack said. I could tell they were already past tipsy. I turned to Luke.

"Are you having a good time?" I asked.

"I have a girlfriend" Was all he said. The other boys started laughing as I looked at him confused.

"I am your girlfriend"

"No, you're not. My girlfriend has dark brown hair and she's really fucking hot. And pretty and kind and she has dark brown eyes which are like black holes and she - wait, Maddie!" He suddenly said. I chuckled as he kissed my cheek.

"Luke, got a little drunk a little bit quick" Ryan said.

"I told you not to drink too much" I said as he drank more of his beer. "He's gonna moan all morning about his hangover"

"Ugh, Luke and his fucking hangovers" Jack said.

"Did the other girls get too much?" Matt asked.

"Yeah, something like that"

"Amy and Ellie can be right, bitches. They've always had a thing for Luke ever since he got famous, don't take it personally" Ben told me. I just nodded.

***

"Mads, I think you need to take Luke home" Jack said. I looked down at Luke who was so slumped in his chair he was barely on it and looked like he was falling asleep. I nodded in agreement and stood up, making Luke look up at me. He'd sobered up a little bit after we took control of his drinking.

"Where are you going?"

"We're going home now"

"Why?"

"Because you're asleep" He nodded and stood up. "See you tomorrow, thanks for letting me crash"

"You're welcome, Maddie. Practically one of the lads anyway" Jack said. "You know how to get home?"

"I'll just call a taxi" He nodded and I walked outside with Luke clinging onto me.

"My head kills" He said as we waited for the taxi to show up. "I have regrets" I just chuckled.

"Let's get you to bed"