18

"Hey, what's up?"

"Just taking my lunch break. What about you?"

"Mike's turn to record so I'm on a break"

"And I was the first person you thought off?"

"You're always on my mind" I rolled my eyes at his cheesiness but a smile crept onto my face anyway.

"Bare with, I need to order my food. Don't hang up" I told him as I got to the front of the queue. "Hi, can I have a sweet chilli chicken wrap with a caramel frappe please"

"Sure, that'll be $5.32" I paid and was soon given my food. I took a seat in the fairly quiet food court.

"I'm back"

"Did you just go to McDonalds?"

"Are you judging me?"

"More like jealous. McDonalds is not in my allowed dietary requirements according to my personal trainer"

"Oh how it must suck to be famous and have a personal trainer" I could feel him roll his eyes.

"Shut up" I chuckled.

"Anyway, is there a reason why you called?" I asked.

"I can't just call my girlfriend to see how she is?"

"You can but normally you have a reason for calling me"

"When do I get to see you again? You've been working so much lately and I haven't seen you since Disneyland. That was nearly a week and a half ago"

"I'm sorry, I'm trying to save up to move out of my parents' house"

"You could just move in with me"

"We've been together for a week and a half"

"I know. Think about it though"

"Wait, you're serious?"

"Of course I am"

"Luke, I've never lived alone and I kind of what to experience that. Becky and I were thinking of moving in together anyway"

"That's fair enough"

"I don't think Becky wants to move in with me though"

"Why not?"

"She thinks I've been ignoring her since we got together"

"Have you?"

"Not at all. I've been ignoring you just as much as her. It's just work"

"Tell her that"

"I did, she didn't reply"

"She left you on read?"

"Yep"

"Damn. I'm glad guys aren't like that. Also, don't ever leave me on read. Otherwise, I'll be at your house and your dad will be out with his gun" I laughed, snorting slightly. Luckily there was no one around me. "That was the most fucking adorable thing ever"

"I snorted not giggled"

"Still adorable"

"I need to get back to work soon"

"How long do you get for lunch?"

"Only half an hour because I take two other 15 minute breaks on full days"

"I should get back to the studio before someone yells at me for not working" He said. "We still haven't worked out when to see each other"

"Just come over mine"

"Your dad will kick me out"

"No, he won't. He needs to suck it up"

"I'll come over tomorrow night. I'm working till late today but I'm done by 3 tomorrow"

"I'll see you then"

"Bye, Maddie"

"Bye" I said before hanging up and going back to work.