5

"Where have you been? You went to get pizza like an hour ago" I exclaimed as Becky walked over to us with two pizza boxes in hand.

"The queue was long?"

"Bullshit and you know it"

"I saw his friends" She pointed at Luke.

"Are they coming?"

"No, I'm going to go meet up with them though. I brought you guys a pizza" She put it down before walking off back in the direction she came from.

"That girl drives me nuts but I love her to bits"

"She seems cool" I nodded as I opened the pizza box. I sat up, removing myself from Luke who I'd been led against for the past hour.

"This smells so good" I took a slice and started to eat it. "Fuck it is good"

"This is better than sex" Luke moaned.

"Really?" I raised an eyebrow.

"OK, slight stretch" I chuckled. "I take it you're not a virgin then" I smacked his arm.

"None of your business"

"OK, OK" He put his hands up in defence"

"Next up on stage is Roy English" The announcer said before disappearing behind the tent again. A guy soon stepped onto the stage and by the way Luke clapped and smiled I knew this was his friend.

"Hey, guys" Roy said. "Thanks for coming over here to see me. It's nice to see so many of you and of course some familiar faces" He glanced over at Luke who subtly nodded at him. "The first song I'm going to play is called Wasted Youth. I hope you like it"

***

"Hemmings!" Roy came over to us after he'd packed his stuff up. Luke stood up and hugged him. "How was it?"

"Good, man. Really good"

"Who's the girl? Pick her up last night? I come a day later and I miss everything"

"We met yesterday. Cal and Mitchy pushed me into her"

"How romantic"

"We're just friends. We're gonna catch the 5SOS show together later" Luke slowed down what he was saying slightly. Roy furrowed his eyebrows in confusion before returning to normal as if some sort of message was passed between them.

"Anyway, I'm Roy. Nice to meet you" He hung on for me to say my name.

"Maddie. Nice to meet you too. You were really good up there"

"Thanks. You know, Luke's a pretty good singer himself"

"Really? You left that out"

"I'm alright"

"He's amazing" Roy said.

"You'll have to show me later"

"Maybe"

"Are you coming to the show later too?" I asked Roy.

"The 5SOS one?" I nodded. "Yeah, show some support for my friends" Roy glanced at Luke. Luke's eyes widened.

"You know them?"

"Uh, yeah, we've met a couple of times"

"Oh that's cool"

"You a big fan?"

"I like their music but I have no idea what they look like or anything so I guess I just like what I hear"

"Isn't Beyoncé on tonight too?" Luke questioned.

"Yeah, an hour after 5sos. I'm so excited. I've always wanted to see her live but I could never afford the tickets"

"I could join you then too if you want?"

"The more the merrier" He smiled and nodded as his phone beeped. He unlocked it and read the text.

"Shit, I need to go"

"What's up?"

"Um, Calum's not feeling well so I need to see if he's alright. I'll text you about later, OK?"

"Yeah, that's fine"

"You coming, Roy?"

"Yeah. I'll see you later, Maddie"

"Bye" I said as he began to walk ahead as Luke grabbed his stuff off the floor.

"See you later, babe" I blushed as the words rolled off his tongue so easily. He quickly kissed my cheek before following after Roy. I grabbed my bag and started to walk back towards the tent. I called Becky as I did.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Just going back to the tent. Where are you?"

"With Calum and Mitchy. You know, Luke's friends"

"How's Calum feeling? Luke's on his way"

"He's fine. Why wouldn't he be?"

"Oh, Luke said he had to go because Calum wasn't feeling well"

"He's perfectly fine. That's so strange"

"I know. Why would he lie?"

"I'm sure he had his reasons"

"Should I text him?"

"Don't be clingy. Just don't mention it and try and call his bluff later. I'm going to head back to the tent. Calum's going to meet up with some Ashton guy or something"

"OK. See you in a bit"