13- Real Love

"Cake anybody?" Tyran asked and Clarissa giggle shaking her head yes.

"Daddy push me in!" Claire told him but Shawn didn't move he was to busy glaring at Beyoncé to pay attention to her.

"I asked you a question." He said coldly. Beyoncé shivered at the tone of his voice. It was scary and she didn't know what to say.

"Daddy I want cake!" Clarissa declared but Shawn wasn't listening he was to busy burning a hole in Beyoncé.

"Jay chill what's going on?" Tyran asked. Beyoncé didn't want to say anything because she believed it would set him off. Her eyes watered and she looked away.

"Don't tell me to chill!" Shawn said pushing Clarissa into the house and closing the door.

"Man your yelling and for no reason-"

"I need to talk to my wife," Shawn said calmly. Beyoncé was beginning to freak out. She'd never seen this side of Shawn so she didn't know if she should run or just stay and talk.

"Jay what?-"

"Tyran, now is not the time I need to talk to my wife."

"Okay!" Tyran surrendered. He decided he should get Clarissa so he pushed Clair into the kitchen with him giving Beyoncé and Shawn some time to talk.

"All I asked was that you stay away from my daughter and you deliberately did what you wanted." Beyoncé didn't respond. She just sat there looking away from him knowing that if she looked at him the waterworks would began.

"Talk dammit!" He yell and Beyoncé jumped.

"I -I just wanted to meet her. I knew that in order to know you I needed to get to know the person who was closes to you. I honestly didn't do it to hurt you Shawn."

"But you didn't do it to help me either. I was starting to like you! Gosh I fucking like you and to find out you pulled this shit hurts. Damn man you actually got to me." Shawn said shaking his head.

"I'm sorry Shawn," Beyoncé truthfully told him.

"I don't care about your sorry ass apology. I'm only in this contract for two years right? Do me a favor stay away from me and my daughter until this marriage is over." Shawn said before walking off. Beyoncé felt low did she really do that bad?

She just wanted to know him and now she couldn't even do that. Sad thing about it was she had invested time into him and Clarissa and over the two months that they'd been married she knew that she was possibly in love with him.

"Oh my God," she whimpered as she sunk down to the ground. The tears that fell couldn't be contained and sobs that she was now releasing weren't low at all.

"Bey you good?" She heard the voice of Tyran and she began to cry harder.

"I-I-I Messed u-u-up," she cried and Tyran took her into his arms and hugged her. He didn't know what had went down all he knew was Shawn was upset but he wouldn't talk now because of Claire.

"Whatever you did it can be fixed," Tyran assured rubbing her back.
____

It had been days since she left the room. She ignored everything and everyone. She was hurt, confused, and down. She understood the consequences for her actions but she didn't want to except them.