Epilogue

8 months

Today was the day Beyoncé and Shawn were renewing there vows. They had worked on their relationship and couldn't be more happier.

Just two months ago Beyoncé had given Birthday to another healthy baby boy. Shawn Carson Carter was the light in the marriage. As well as Claire and Corey. Beyoncé and Shawn had been very diligent when it came to their family. It was blended and lovely.

Over the last eight months things took its course. Everybody included in Corey's Kidnapping were charged. Beyoncé was grateful because she had endured enough.

Shawn had since made some lucrative investments and came out on top. His pitch to Mr. Collins had given him a new found idea and he became part owner of the largest Airline in America. Beyoncé couldn't have been prouder.

They both bought a new home together for their family that they could both claim. Shawn loved how his company and his pockets were now booming. He would never have to want for a thing in his life.

"You ready?" Jasmine asked. She had given birth 3 months ago to a healthy baby girl and had plans of getting married to Tyran in June. Tyra Janine Smith was Shawn and Beyonce's God Daughter. jasmine adored them and felt like she couldn't have picked better people.

"Yes can you find Nicki?" Beyoncé asked and Janine nodded her head. It wasn't long before Nicki came waddling in she was currently 6 months but didn't know the gender because she wanted it to be a surprised. However, Beyoncé was guessing it was a boy.

"You look Beautiful," Nicki said.

"Thank you!" Beyoncé smiled

*

The wedding was small with about 40 people. 20 from her and 20 from him. Since they both lacked when it came to family it worked.

"The couple have created their own Vows." The minister said and Shawn Began. Shawn was holding both her hands as he talked.

"Beyoncé You are the first person I want to see in the morning and the last at night. I look forward to loving the smallest moments, like your eyes while you toss your hair. Spin a coin into a fountain and make a wish for us. You are my wish come true.You are my other half. You are the one that makes me laugh when I'm sad, makes me consider when I want to be rash, and finds me when I am lost. You are my guide, teacher, and one true love.I vow to make you happy, to make you laugh, and to always be there for you. I Promise to be the man that I see now in your eyes, today, tomorrow, and for always.I promise to be there to catch you if you should stumble, carry you over every threshold, and fall in love with you every day.I promise to listen, to hear, and to always consider your feelings and thoughts as we travel together on this journey.I promise to be your faithful husband. I promise to love you when the sun shines, when the rain falls, in sickness, and in health. When you look at this ring, think of me and remember that I love you always." He said getting a little choked up. Beyoncé wiped a tear that fell from his eyes and smiled. Then grabbed his hands again.