17- Real Love

Gosh how could I be so stupid? I wondered as I continued to walk. I could easily turn around but my curiosity got the best of me. When I reached the bottom of the steps I saw....

Continuation

When I reached the bottom of the steps I saw nothing. It was dark and I was confused. Who invites somebody to come down stairs for nothing. I rolled my eyes and was about to turn around until I heard Shawn's voice.

"Hey, where you going off to?" He asked me.

"My room," I simply replied turning to look him in the eye.

"Not so fast come on." Shawn said reaching out and pulling me by my waist. I blushed a little at the gesture. I couldn't believe I did that either.

"What are you doing?" I asked him and he smiled brightly.

"Just come on," he said and I followed directions. He pulled me into the kitchen and I immediately started crying.

"Daddy! I thought you said she would like it." Claire said getting ready to scold Shawn. I laughed lightly at her sassy little attitude.

"I do but what's this for?" I asked looking at the dinner set up. It's was four candles, three were lit. With 4 table setting, three plates with food and one empty. I frowned because it was odd.

"It's for our family. I want to apologize for being a jerk Bey. I shouldn't have treated you that way at all. You did something for Claire that her own mother didn't do. You built a relationship and you're willing to keep building. Clair loves you and she expressed her feelings to me and I don't want to hurt my baby girl. I want to try this." He said.

"What exactly is this?" I asked.

"This family thing. I want you to be around my daughter. " He said and I smiled a little. I could tell Shawn didn't know what to do and I didn't either.

I mean his form was cute and all but what about us? What did he want for me and him? Did he want me at all or was I just his fuck buddy?

"Bey?"

"Huh?"

"What do you say?" He asked happily.

On my gosh! I'm Pretty sure he couldn't tell how aggravated I was. I didn't want to embarrass him in front of his daughter so I bit my lip holding in my verbal response. I feared that if I spoke it was definitely be my mind.

"Mhmm," I agreed and he pulled me to him and gently kissed my lips. I didn't kiss him back and I'm pretty sure he didn't even catch that.

Men🙄

"You hungry?" He asked.

"Yeah what are we having?"

"Steak, Baked potatoes and some Squash," he said.

"Oh wow."