22- Real Love

Paula look at the sad little girl as she cried. She knew for sure Claire would take the absence on Beyoncé hard. However, she knew Beyoncé was probably suffering more. When Beyoncé loved, she loved hard.

Paula knew Beyoncé since she was he age of two. So she knew there was no way that Bey was faking this in any way. Last night Beyoncé called her letting her know she was leaving.

Paula was definitely against it but Beyoncé made up her mind. She spent the night preparing things. Making calls and scheduling things and Paula helped.

"Is she coming back?" Claire asked Paula and she shook her head yes.

"Of course she just needs a break." Paula explained.

"But I don't want her to take a break without me." She cried and Paul sighed.

"It's okay, I promise. She has a surprise for you." Paula told her.

"What?" Claire sniffled. Paula smiled and left the room. She came back after retrieving what she needed. It was a box wrapped in purple wrapping paper. Purple was Claire's favorite color.

She gave the gift to Claire and she ripped the paper. It was an IPad mini. Claire smiled a little but not totally. Beyoncé had bought the gift last week so she could start FaceTiming her during her lunch break.

Claire loved talking to Bey and with her being at home she wanted to coordinate her lunch with Clarissa's so she could spend time and talk.

She also knew Clarissa's old tablet was crushed with her so she wanted to get Clarissa a new one.

"I don't want it." Claire said ready to pitch a fit. Paula almost wanted to laugh. She looked at the device and the digital clock on it.

"I bet you-"

She was interrupted by the ringing of the iPad. Claire flinch because it scared her and Paula giggled. She swiped right for her and Beyoncé appeared.

"Hey pretty lady!" Beyoncé cooed.

"Mommy!" Clare gasped and you could see the shocked look on Beyonce's face. It was the first time it actually Registered that Claire had called her that.

She really didn't pay attention the other night so she couldn't remember her saying it.

"Mommy, did you hear me?" Claire asked and Beyoncé snapped out of it. She was sure Claire had been talking and she didn't here her.

"No baby, I didn't what did you say?" Beyoncé replied softening her shocked face.

"I said I miss you." Claire whined.

"I miss you more sweetheart." She said.

"Then why did you leave without me?" Claire asked ready to cry again.

"Awe baby don't cry. I'm coming back, I just needed a vacation." Beyoncé told Claire and she began to wipe her tears.

"You promise?" She asked.

"I promise."

"Okay." She replied. Bey talk to Claire for a while. It was like this all the time. When they were together they could go on and on.

"Hey baby, I have to go."

"Can we do this again?"