Prologue: A Tale of a Broken Moon

The Moon has been broken for centuries, piece by piece it shatters but will fill the dark night sky with some glistening light. Even before the common ages of time the moon was fractured, creatimg theories and plot twists that would succumb humans and hybrids to do the unimaginable.

Though... no one has really found out why the moon has been shattered. Well... not now at least. The only one who had known is dead, killed by a man who's soul is of the blackest of nights.

Luna Moonstone was a Commander at Mindcrack Police Acadamy, but was also an angel of the older brother of creation. Luna understood that the younger brother of creations demon, Desius Dahrk being his name, would eventually track her down, and end her life there.

She had to hide the truth someplace, someplace where only the innocent and the kindest of heart would find. Only one place she knew of and only of one man.

Luna trained a lieutenant that goes by the name of Jason Bolderfist, many knowing him by the name of Guude, and Commander now a days. Luna found a mitherly interest in the boy, and knew he had to be the one to hold the secret of the moon.

But how? Guude had trained with a weapon; a fancy diamond blade with a golden hilt to show his dominance during his battles, and knew thay she had the key to Aether's success there. A Moonstone was powerful, and as long as one remained, the moon would stay intact.

Luna proceeded to warn her younger Leiutenant about Desius, and that she was soon to be assasinated, and that he must not let Desius take role as leader. He agreed with caution, but unfortunately, he was unprepared for the end of his friend and tutor.

Dahrk did attack the former commander, taking a demonic spear head and plunging it right through her chest. Luna did not stand a chance, and Dahrk thought he had won. Leaving the commander to die, he searched for the final Moonstone... but he could not find it.

Dahrk was enraged, and the only person who knew of it's location was now dying on a cold wooden floor to the left of him. He screamed at her to release the location, but all she could do was cough and smile. Her life ended with the taunt of;

"Evil... will... n... never... win... not... with... you... o... on... their... s... side... any... way... ys....."

Dahrk threw her lifeless body to the ground and pondered in a sheet of panic. What was he to tell his master? That the all great and powerful Luna Moonstone had hidden the last piece to their success, and she was now dead.

No. He was to do something different. He would hide in plain sight, wrap around the fools who would believe a man as noble as him can lead them to a safer future. He was to become Commander of the Minecrack Police Acadamy.

And he did, and had become a menace to all those who dare intervene with him and his masters plans. He was to win, and the moon wilm be destroyed... if it is the last thing he does on this world.