Chapter 22: The Truth

Beef and Coe swiftly ran back through the rainforest as to where they left their friends. As soon as they got back they realized that Jsano was no longer conscious, and Nebris is barely moving.

As Beef crouched down near Jsano, he clutched the Wasser gem tightly in his hands. What if this doesn't work? What if he let's them die? Beef couldn't let that slow him down. He exhaled as his eyes shut. Beef looked to Coe, who gave him a smile and a nod, and then back to Jsano.

Beef placed an assuring hand on his chest as he closed his eyes. Beef could feel the gem start to vibrate and glow, as water exited the gem and around and inbetween his fingers. As the water wrapped itself around Jsano's abdomen, where he was stabbed, the wound then slowly started to close.

Beef smiled, but then rememvered something. The purple blood that escaped the Prince's wounds worrier Beef, and he hoped that it would work on him like it did on Jsano. Moving over to the End Prince, he placed his hand on his midsection, where the stab wound was already infected.

Once again feeling the water surround his hand, Beef channeled it, and the water moved to Nebris. As the wound closed, Beef let out a relieved sigh. With Nebris being half human, the water magic works on him, unlike it would to a full Ender.

Jsano groaned, as he managed to sit himself up. As for Nebris, he had required Coe's assistance in getting him to his feet.

"What... what's going on...?" Jsano asked, and Beef sighed.

"Long story, but we got what we came for." Beef told them, and Nebris exhaled happily.

"The Wasser Gem." He said, and Beef nodded. Opening the his hand, the gem sparkled marvelously in middle of Beef's palm.

"It healed the both of you... a part of the power it holds, I bet." Beef said, and Jsano looked at his waist. Untying the white apron from his now patched up wound, he unfolded it.

"Sorry, Beef... but uh... looks like you'll have to clean your apron again..." Jsano said, and motioned to the now bloodied apron. Beef chuckled and grabbed it from the nurse.

"Uhg, it's fine... it was for a good purpose." Beef said, and put it around his waist. Patting Beef on the back, Coe looked to his friends.

"I'd say it's about time we headed home." Coe suggested, and Jsano nodded, as the bunch of them wondered back from where they came from.
================================

*4 hours later*

Beef reunited with Guude and Baj, as Pause, Willakers, Doc, and four new faces wondered into the headquarters.

"This place has changed." The orange one commented, and Guude, Beef, and Baj walked up to them.

"Welcome to Mindcrack HQ. I am Commander Jason Bolderfist, but I would be preferred to be called Guude around here." Guude introduced.

"Nice to meet you, Commander Guude. I am Former Lieutenant Koralis of the Hermitcrafter's. This is Former Lieitenant Xisuma, Former Lieutenant Biffa, and Former Lieutenant Jevin." Koralis introduced, as the two shook hands. Willakers smiled.

"This is my old team, Commander. The so called, saviors of tomorrow." Willakers chuckled, and Jevin gave him an elbow.

"You didn't exactly help either!" He joked.

"Yes, I vaguely remember hearing about you from my father when he worked here. I was only a small cadet when you went missing..." Guude said, and Xisuma gave a warm smile.

"Now you are the top dog of everything." He smiled.

"Speaking of missing, what even happened to you?" Willakers asked, as Koralis sighed.