Chapter 30: Revealed

Guude wondered through the halls of the eastern wing, the pounding of his footsteps alerting any on-coming officers to move out of the way. As Guude got to the infirmary he noticed that eacg member of the Gem Holders were awake now. Pause looked at him and smiled.

"Sir... am I glad to see you..." Pause said, and Guude wondered over to them.

"How have you been?" Guude asked them, and Beef shrugged.

"Alright... I mean... could be better." Berf answered with a smile. Guude smiled back.

"Good to hear." Guude smiled.

"What about the Luft gem? Is it safe?" Anders asked Guude.

"Not only safe, but in good hands." Guude answered.

"It chose someone?" Beef questioned. Guude nodded.

"Yep. Millbee." Guude answered once more. Pause rolled his eyes.

"Of coarse." Pause chuckled. Suddenly, the smile on Guude's face vanished.

"What was Dahrk talking about in thw tainted forest...? About your problems?" Guude asked, and the room got silent.

"I grew up in a village that only cared about murder and stealing. I was booted out as an outcast." Anders said.

"Let's just say I grew up with Indian's... barely even knew my parents." Pause told him.

"Mine were killed... building didn't have the right construct and... it fell..." Beef whispered. Guude sighed.

"I'm sorry guys... it must be difficult..." Guude told them, and Anders shrugged.

"This is our home now. It doesn't matter about our past, or present. It's about the future." Anders told him, and Guude smiled. He opened his mouth to say something, but was suddenly interrupted by an explosion sound and the entire building rumbling. The four men looked around.

"It came from outside!" Pause shouted, and suddenly Doc ran into the room.

"Sir! It's Dahrk and Herobrine! They're outside and attacking the headquarters!" Doc shouted, and they sprinted out the room and outside. Seeing the giant mob of Mindcrackers, Guude and the gem holders met up with Millbee out front. Dahrk and Herobrine stood atleast three meters in front of them, Odiado and the three servamts behind them. Dahrk smiled.

"Why, if it isn't the crayola crayon mistakes... the disgraces of Mindcrack." Dahrk chuckled.

"Your one to speek, dark and gloomy! What do you even want anyways?" Pause asked, and Dahrk chuckled.

"We came to say hello, is that illegal?" Dahrk asked.

"Only if you've attempted murder and assalted fourteen officers." Beef said, and Dahrk smiled.

"Sadness, I only came here to chat." Dahrk pouted with a slight smile.

"About what?" Guude asked. Dahrk smiled and turned Aurey.

"I remember when your home was destroyed... so tragic that Herobrine didn't make it take you with it." Dahrk taunted. Aurey's hands clutched and she growled.

"Do NOT bring Cendralanox into this... you have no right to insinuate that Herobrine was the cause of this." Aurey said.

"My dear, I was the cause of Cendralanox's fall... it was beautiful the way the buildings crumbled like paper." Herobrine taunted as tears started to form in Aurey's eyes. Coe grabbed his bow and loaded an arrow, swiftly aiming it at Dahrk and Herobrine as they continued grinning.

"A puny arrow? What is that going to do to the god of destruction and the demon of despair?" Dahrk asked him, and Coe stood his ground.

"Anyways, Aurey. You are such a beautiful girl... but like all woman... they'll just get in the way." Dahrk smiled.  As Aurey was about to lash forwards Sev grabbed her shoulder.

"Don't listen to him Aurey. He's just trying to get in your head." Sev said, and Dahrk chuckled.

"Am I?" Dahrk asked. Odiado loaded an arrow and fired, but the arrow was broken midair by yet another arrow. The hooded figure dropped down in front of the Mindcrackers, the clear disgust in his posture of how Dahrk and Herobrine was there. Dahrk stepped back a step and growled.

"It's you... the thorn in my side... what the hell are you doing here?" Dahrk growled.

"Picking on innocent women is a crime, Desius... and a hated hobby... I came to warn you." He told him.

"Warn me? WARN me? What are you going to warn me about?" Dahrk asked with a sheepish smile.

"Your demise is soon, but it is not made true by my hands. It is made true by the sword of the Moonstone." He said, and Dahrk growled.

"You made a lot of mistakes Desius. Allowing Jsano and Nebris to live, mesmerizing Mhykol and Avidya all those months ago, luring Mhykol to the tainted forest... you did all this because you felt as if you were unstoppable." He chuckled lightly. "There's one thing you did that you wish that you had never done."

"And what's that?" Dahrk asked. The man unzipped the cloak to reveal it being a trench coat, the man lowering his hood to reveal a pair of 3D glasses and a thick smile brushing across his face. Dahrk stuttered back.

"No... It can't be..." Dahrk stuttered. Smiles appeared onto many of the Mindcrackers faces, as the man put a foot forwards.

"You are looking at the man you attempted to get someone else to kill, low and behold my sister of all people. You made a mistake." He said, and Dahrk growled.

"Kurt Jebadiah Mac..." Herobrine growled.

"How are you alive?! Odiado killed you." Dahrk stuttered. Dahrk winced as an arrow struck through his side, the figure of Odiado walking beside Kurt.

"You kept me from the truth for years, Desius. And now, we will avenge mum and dad!" Lucy told them. Dahrk chuckled as he stood up straight. Taking the arrow out from his side blood poured out of the wound.

"I will applaud your charade, Kurt. But. You haven't heard the latest news, have you?" Dahrk asked, and Kurt growled.

"I have, and I doubt that someone wpuld betray their country and their home." Kurt said. All this time Coe held the arrow in the string of his bow, it being aimed at Dahrk and Herobrone not changing. Dahrk looked to him.

"Go ahead, Coe. Fire at me. Go on, I wont move." Dahrk smiled. Aurey, Chad, and Sev looked to Coe, Coe not moving from his position.

"Coe...?" Aurey asked, her voice quiet and shakey. Coe exhaled and lowered the bow away from Dahrk, but the arrow still being notched into the bow string. Tears filled up in Aurey's eyes as she stared him down.

"Coe...? Justin...? Please... please don't tell me that you..." Aurey said in a hushed whisper. Coe looked to Aurey, visable tears forming in his eyes.

"In sorry Erin..." He whispered. Coe swiftly aimed the bow at Chad and released the arrow, the arrow puncturing his shoulder. As Chad cried out in pain, Coe ran backwards, aiming another arrow at the group to prevent them from making any sudden movements. Aurey looked at him.

"...Justin...?" Aurey asked, and Coe sighed.

"I'm sorry..." Coe whispered before he and the other evils left Aurey in a silent state of sadness.