Chapter 44: The Ritual

Herobrine chuckled as the bunch of men ran his way. He knew that this was going to end in death, and he knew that the spell needed time... But of what time and how much time that took he was uncertain of. Herobrine just knew that he needed to be rid of these pests, before they cause any more trouble. Herobrine smiled.

"So, this is where all fate is depended upon? This one battle?" Herobrine chuckled to himself. Pause clutched his gem.

"Your games have ended! We've already freed your captured victems and have defeated Dahrk." Pause said, and Herobrine chuckled. Beef growled.

"It's game over Herobrine!" Beef shouted. Herobrine looked at them all: Kurt, Mhykol, Pause, Beef, Millbee, and Anders.

"The master of the dark wont be chilled just by mere children telling me my schemes hath been thwarted. I am the destroyer of worlds! Not even my brother could have stopped me, even when he had fathers gemstones to his advantage." Herobrine said. Anders growled.

"Din jävel! Har du ingen kärlek till mänskligheten?!" (You bastard! Do you have no love for humanity?!) Anders growled in Swedish, which made Herobrine laugh.

"Love for HUMANITY?! Hahahaha! No... And after I'm done with this world, there will be no love left to be shared! You wont be remembered when I create my dream, and no one will bask in you greatness like they do now." Herobrine chuckles. Kurt's eyes glow a pure white.